Concentrate news?

Saintskinny

420 Member
:helpsmilie: Has anybody heard of any movement with the Concentrate ban? Ive not been doing great bc I cant afford to smoke the amount of flower I need, I only smoke until I feel the first effects, then force myself to stop, bc it has to last... even doing it this way I end up running out early IMHO the price to effectiveness ratio just isnt there like it is with BHO. I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (Hypermobility type) which equates to lack of collagen in all of the ligaments/tendons (making them stretch but not return like they should), which is the reason my shoulders pop in and out of place 25-50 times a day, the rubber bands arent tight enough to keep them held in socket. I also have a dent/bowl in my chest/sternum (Pectus Excavatum) which may be a contributor to the nerve damage in my back, but its hard to tell. I also have always dealt with depression, and latley anxiety. The anxiety may be from PTSD caused by the living situation I had growing up, but I have a really hard time discussing that, so I've never mentioned it to my doctor.

anyway I just wanted to give a little backstory, being my first post here. if theres any news on the concentrate ban, id love to hear it! also feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions etc that may help.
until then, :thanks: and :peacetwo:

Hi Saintskinny

Why not subscribe to our International Cannabis News? You'll get all the latest news notifications into your inbox or Settings.

We wish you the very best.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom