26 warrants issued in Medical Marijuana raids

Bad stuff for sure....My caregiver was raided and he has decided to get out of the industry for now. Of course I'm now without a caregiver.

We Montanans need to remember all this of when November 2012 arrives. The arrogance of the republicans this session is mind boggling!

One legislator said that "the voters got it wrong this time" referring to mmj. I guess we just aren't as smart or enlightened as he is.
The voters got it wrong by electing him, Mike Milburn and all the other republicans who are trying to undo the will of the people. We need to ensure they do not get elected again.

I thought that Obama was not going to enforce federal law over state law when it came to medical marijuana dispensaries. Just BS to get our votes guess.

I thought that Obama was not going to enforce federal law over state law when it came to medical marijuana dispensaries. Just BS to get our votes guess.

OH SHITE... I'm giggling, no... I'm straight up laughing my skinny ass off!
You thought OweBama was gonna what... AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!

Just remember this shite come next prez election!

I don't think the raids were so much about medical cannabis as they are about the part owner or owners from Miles City. Who had run ins with the FBI before they started the dispensaries. At least that's what i got out the articles from the Billings Gazette when it was all happening.

OH SHITE... I'm giggling, no... I'm straight up laughing my skinny ass off!
You thought OweBama was gonna what... AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!

Just remember this shite come next prez election!

I think i'll vote Obama before putting any GOP/Tea-Turd in office who have a social agenda that doesn't view cannabis as medicine!

I don't think the raids were so much about medical cannabis as they are about the part owner or owners from Miles City. Who had run ins with the FBI before they started the dispensaries. At least that's what i got out the articles from the Billings Gazette when it was all happening.
You're right,it is not about MMJ at all. I don't know about the folks from Miles City but the feds are busting growers statewide. This seems more like an intimidation tactic to scare ALL mmj patients and growers into keeping their heads down and mouth shut. It's working too. Caregivers are terrified to take on new patients and many are leaving the industry altogether.

The ONLY way to stop the govt is to organize and to vote for reps that support our cause!

You're right,it is not about MMJ at all. I don't know about the folks from Miles City but the feds are busting growers statewide. This seems more like an intimidation tactic to scare ALL mmj patients and growers into keeping their heads down and mouth shut. It's working too. Caregivers are terrified to take on new patients and many are leaving the industry altogether.

The ONLY way to stop the govt is to organize and to vote for reps that support our cause!

Yeah when the story broke there was a bunch of Billings dispensaries that suppose to have got raided, but it turn up only one did and it was Montana Cannabis Treatment Center (or something like that). But that group that owned it also own multiple stores across Montana which were all part of the raids. Which is why there was so many search warrants.
----
I know i keep calling my rep(DEM) because he keeps voting for SB423, and it pisses me off because that bill nothing but repeal in sheep clothing. Hopefully the Gov will veto all that crap coming out of Helena!

Back
Top Bottom