Montana?

Hi 420zooroot,

Cool name you picked there

Montana's medical marijuana law doesn't provide for dispensaries. This thread contains the details of your states program Medical Marijuana Programs State by State

There were two bills propopsed for this year, one was going to decriminalize (an ounce or under I think) but Republicans killed it in committee 9 to 9.

I am also in Billings as well. Even though the law has not provided an area for dispensaries, we have plenty of them popping up all around town. The city council has put a "hold" on any new medical businesses.

I know this is an old post but i just came back from the dead!

CGs:thumb:

Contact your State Senators to voice your opinion!!! Do it NOW!! Do NOT let our legislature repeal a law enacted by the PEOPLE for the PEOPLE!!! We must work together to stop this injustice. I won't go into the legalities, u wouldn't be here if u didn't want to be so do your civic duty and contact your state senators to voice your opinion, it does matter and your vote does count! Ultimately, if it passes plz let our honorable govenor know how you feel so he can VETO the bill. Thank You,

Back
Top Bottom