Dystonia

Flipper

Please post if you have this movement disorder and what you take and do for it. We can trade ideal in helping each other.

:thanks:
Flipper

What types seem to help you best with this disorder? specific strains if possible.:Namaste:

Mostly indica strains high in CBD's. It works best when you make cannabutter and put into products like cookies and things. Next grow will be northern lights from Homegrown Fanaseed. Theirs is old school pure indica, which is one of the best to relax your mind and body. I know sensi seeds has a good NL #5 but it's not pure indica, so i went with HGF. NL is in most of your top strains today.

:welcome:

Yea i was thinking mostly indica strains.i will have to try some Northern Lights i'm actually a begginer at growing medically, so i was just wondering what strains worked best for you with this condition. i was thinking a good one to try would be ''Night Shade'' from Barney's farm a cross between Kashmir x Nepal (mostly indica) and also Green House Seeds ''Chemdog'' a cross between OG Kush x Sour Diesel (indica) also another one that seems to be good for this condition ''Afghani'' from Home Grown Fantaseeds (pure indica).i'll have to get my first grow going sometime soon and eventually try out some brownies or something.:Namaste:

Afghani is another good one from HGF, pure indica. And you can make some good hash out of it with some bubble bags.

Wednesday November 11th., 2015

Greetings

These Dystonia posts are over 4 year old....I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia, or ST in the fall of 1990 - 25 years ago this month! Anyone who is interested in this movement disorder, or have any questions please do not hesitate in replying to my comment.

I would especially like to know if anyone uses cannabis to control their pain....I have smoked for the last four decades, but just got doctor to complete the MM forms this summer - it would be interesting to learn of any type of progress with this debilitating neurological disorder.

Thanks,

Michael

Mostly indica strains high in CBD's. It works best when you make cannabutter and put into products like cookies and things. Next grow will be northern lights from Homegrown Fanaseed. Theirs is old school pure indica, which is one of the best to relax your mind and body. I know sensi seeds has a good NL #5 but it's not pure indica, so i went with HGF. NL is in most of your top strains today.

:welcome:
i just started to make butter for cookies
helps the best
i have myoclonic dystonia
and just found ou ti have 5 bonespurs on the verabrae in mmy lwoer back adn 3 crushed discs
my docter tell smye im just one fo the uluckyones
and want tdo anything

I too have Cervical Dystonia the onset caused by the use of post surgery meds. I have found maintaining a constant level THC/CBD is crucial in my treatment, my morning ritual includes a smooth smoke. Caffeine, tobacco seem to be the biggest triggers for me along with sitting, which is a total bitch when driving.

I take a fist full of stuff (supplements) every day but the only Mag. I get is in my multi-vit. I take a ton of Vit.C 5000mg a day and a lot of stuff for arthritis, not because I have it but because everyone over 50 in my family suffers from it but me. I stay away from booze of any kind because that makes it really bad the next day. Other than that I just stay with a mild buzz and all is well.

Yes when mine was so bad alcohol helped greatly the day of...but then not so much the next day.
I take a multi vitamin with mag in it. And I think I see a difference. Mine stays away now most of the time unless I'm overtired, not eating right etc.
It took several years for mine tom die down town manageable level then I'm talking few more to get to this place where they are rare.

Back
Top Bottom