The Nevada Medical Marijuana Program

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The Nevada Medical Marijuana Program is a state registry program within the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, Nevada State Health Division. Our role is to administer the provisions of the Medical Use of Marijuana law as approved by the Nevada Legislature and adopted on 2001.

If you are interested in obtaining an application for the Medical Marijuana Program, please send a written request, along with a check or money order in the amount of $50 made payable to the Nevada State Health Division. Mail your request to:

Nevada State Health Division
1000 E William Street
Suite 209
Carson City, Nevada 89701
Your written request should include:

The address where we can mail the application

If you have a caregiver, include a request for a caregiver packet

If you are requesting an application for someone other than yourself, include that persons name and address

If you are requesting an application for a minor, include a request for a minor release
Contact Information
Nevadans diagnosed with a chronic or debilitating medical condition as defined in NRS 453A.050 and seeking a registry identification card for the medical use of marijuana, please contact the State of Nevada:

Nevada State Health Division, Medical Marijuana Program
Address: 1000 E William Street, Suite 209
Carson City, Nevada
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
Contact Phone No.: 775-687-7594
Fax No.: 775-687-7595

I sent my $50.00 for the application packet to the Nevada Dept of Health and it took about two weeks to get my paperwork. Today I hooked up with James at MCCNV ,Medical Cannabis Consultants of Nevada, and he took me through the process and I got to see the Dr. the same day and all went well. As of today I'm a medical marijuana patient, anyone with 4 yrs of documented illness can apply.:yummy:good medicine:peace:

James rocks. I talked to him about 20 minutes one day he took the time out to give me advice. I live in milwaukee, and looking to relocate.

His insight was incredible.

after some careful thoughts and soul searching i am thinking nevada would be the way to go. I will get licensed quite easily i am sure, otherwise spreading the word would be cool.

James and his patients are now under attack by the man,

He has had items confiscated and he is warning people he helped at mccnv.com to be aware they are attacking people on his list.

Back
Top Bottom