12/13/2009 Las Vegas opens a dispensary!

desertleaf

This is true, my friend bought some edibles and said they have a good selection of different strains, plus edibles, hash and plants....it's about time!! Safe Access Now!:peace::thanks:

This is some great news, I would like to know more about it Too.
I have worked with MPP for the last three elections looking for this day.

THis a Grow your own state still be careful at all the dispensary here fbi might bag u and tag u and also the state wants to shut them down but if ud life to grow your own and need start ups of clones of any strain and help with set up contact me your consultant of big yields

everyone be aware!
its very cool this has happened!
remember its not legal, alot of grey areas are incorperted.
i just read somewhere that the states that have mmj dispensaries are pushin the boundries. id love to get my meds from a qualified pharmacy but not today! this is great but sad at the same time. its tough being disabled and no means of killing the dibilitating pain.
kudos to the owner! thank you much for helpin others in pain!! i will say a prayer for you and the dispensary.
best of luck

I see this is old. I had major spinal surgery a couple years ago and after years of taking all kinds of narcotics from pain management I finally got my MMJ Card :thumb: Anyone know if there is anywhere to get clones or even cuttings that I could turn into clones in the vegas area? It would nock quite a bit of time off this whole process.

Back
Top Bottom