Where is Nevada's Support?

moonbuds

where is the MMJ support here NEVADA?
Legal?
Doctor?
Collectives?
Attorneys?

anything??? we need HELP!

The State has decided to make their first arrests, closure and prosecution of the one truly patient oriented collective available to us (LEGALLY)! Jolly Green Meds was raided and closed 2 days before Thanksgiving. When I started to search for support resources, I FIND NOTHING IN NEVADA! WHERE IS THE NV MMJ COMMUNITY????
~moonbuds

good luck
ive never found a thing
yet its only been 12 yrs for me
i dont see how your supposed to help your pain and better your life. there is absolutly zero available to us. well thats legal!
your state is not mmj friendly, yea you can get a card but who cares its not doin anything for the pain!
growin your own in nv is also crippling. how ya supposed to keep any cannabis with low allowable plants and dried meds.(cannabis)
i dont get it!

I agree completely. Nevada has no frame work to dispense mmj and their current patient laws are pathetic. :smokin:

I agree it's awful that even though, I just now got my final approval,*I could still be arrested for possession if they want to, that's not right*-- went to the DMV paid some more $ then was told I should be getting my card in about 7 days--that was on Christmas Eve, I'm sure it will take longer than that, got my picture taken the guy said ok that was great.. then that was that .. :smokin: hope they are right and finally I will have my card, I started all this back in July with my Dr appt etc.. since the first place was robbed right after I had starting using it, for my meds, they decided not to re open, then I found the best place in Vegas as far as I'm concerned, Nature's Way on Desert Inn, they are really good, they know their stuff, doing everything legally, they went through one of those awful raids they did here back in Sept/Nov, Nature's Way even made the news,my favoite budtender with her back to the camera and in handcuffs, omg it got me so upset .. it was a friday, they were fully stocked with edibles, tintures,huge mason jars full to the top of the best for back pain and nerve pain that I've had! The cops got it all, must have had a good weekend, I'm sure they shared as much as they could, now they are back up and running hours start at 9am. I just love going there, they are so friendly, know what they are talking about, smaples on pages in a book, samples are in a clear bag so you can see it really well under their magnifier lamp, plus the page has everything on it about the strain, I just love it there... good luck to all, hope you find what you're looking for :peacetwo:

I agree it's awful that even though, I just now got my final approval,*I could still be arrested for possession if they want to, that's not right*-- went to the DMV paid some more $ then was told I should be getting my card in about 7 days--that was on Christmas Eve, I'm sure it will take longer than that, got my picture taken the guy said ok that was great.. then that was that .. :smokin: hope they are right and finally I will have my card, I started all this back in July with my Dr appt etc.. since the first place was robbed right after I had starting using it, for my meds, they decided not to re open, then I found the best place in Vegas as far as I'm concerned, Nature's Way on Desert Inn, they are really good, they know their stuff, doing everything legally, they went through one of those awful raids they did here back in Sept/Nov, Nature's Way even made the news,my favoite budtender with her back to the camera and in handcuffs, omg it got me so upset .. it was a friday, they were fully stocked with edibles, tintures,huge mason jars full to the top of the best for back pain and nerve pain that I've had! The cops got it all, must have had a good weekend, I'm sure they shared as much as they could, now they are back up and running hours start at 9am. I just love going there, they are so friendly, know what they are talking about, smaples on pages in a book, samples are in a clear bag so you can see it really well under their magnifier lamp, plus the page has everything on it about the strain, I just love it there... good luck to all, hope you find what you're looking for :peacetwo:
I'm also in the workings of getting a card in the next month or so...Well I mean I'm making an appointment and starting the long process..I was just wondering if you don't mind telling me...How much do you have invested in the license with the Dr. appointment, state fees, and whatever else you need to pay to get it? Also, did you have previous medical records, X-rays, things of that nature when you went to your Dr. appointment? Besides that, I was totally in awe when I saw the Police raids on the few Nevada dispensaries we had. If I'm not mistaken, they got around 5 on the same day. I think that was all of them or close to it. Bottom line though is that Nevada has too many gray areas in the law and even if your a legitimate cardholder, 7 plant limit is surely not enough. You basically would need a perfect event for all of your plants to produce and with no errors. The law will need to be revised and I hope someday to see Nevada as a leader in the MM fight also, like our bordering state, California.....Anyhow, Blah Blah Blah. Let me know if you could please...

depends how you go about the process.
i have my pain dr fill out the application. that saves me a drs bill. then i send all the paperwork in with the 150.00 for the registry card. then i get a letter telling me to go to the DMV and get the license. less than 20.00 for the photo and card.
the first time you have to have a fingerprint card made and a backround check, these both cost, about 20.00 also.
so 190.00 is a cost. thats no drs fee in there. most pay upwards of 300.00 + so shop around do some work yourself save some money!

just saw these -- I was in San Francisco visiting my daughter and her family 2 of my 7 grands and her hubby.. getting my license-- cost me $300 all together i ended up seeing another dr for the initial paperwork instead of my pain dr doing the paperwork didn't even think about asking her to do it since I'm not going to be able to go to the pain clinic after the state of NV changes our health ins in june, my husband works for the state and they are changing it so much won't even be able to afford our meds, so going to stop the pain clinic I've been going to for my pain meds for the past 17 yrs.. got my card with my pic on it right before we left for S.F. yaya ... but it was exacty $312 counting the DMV cost of $12 to get the card. i don't do any growing .. they never live for me .. don't have that green thumb on me! Might have a bit of a green thumb when I'm rolling or grinding .. lol..
at least when i can and have the extra $$ i can go to my dispenary, it was one that was hit by the fbi, swat .. local police etc.. it was awful they took so very much.. they even took all my health records that were there, i had some from before of mri's etc of my problems all my medical records about what kind of probs i have .. my s.s. number everything about me .. my full name address, etc etc .. i don't like thinking the feds have all that about me.. what happened to the HIPPA law?? oh well can't do anything about it tho, they have it all! Glad i made copies of the dr's notes on me that the feds got:goodluck: hope you get it going soon, took me from july until 2 weeks ago to finally get it all done ... but i'm all legal now:blunt:.. it was worth it all, if even to get off the pain pills i've been on for so long.. just having a rough time right now with $ and getting over to Nature's Way.. I love that place!! they are the best to me :cool:....:grinjoint:

I'm happy for you Vegascanna! I have been "legal" for about 8 mo's now, but am only now becoming aware of what that actually means.....apparently nothing! The recent raids in the Valley are probably warranted, because so many have masked their illegal activity behind MMJ. Until the State changes the current Law, nothing will change. The Feds are Mandating that we (the State) address the issue. And the State won't, until WE patients force them to. :cheer:

tried to put pic in here didnt work oooo just too much pain rt now--got it right in next one --i need a:blunt:

After being in the e.r. for 4 hrs frustrated and in much pain-- broke my thumb at my wrist- cant type with just my right hand im a lefty and thats hand i broke after i went flying into the fridge almost hit my head on the steel door so tried to not hit head instead hit fridge with hand while i was falling down bummed out wont be able to be on here for at least 2 weeks-- you are so very right moonbuds-gotta get out there and start some kind of change to help us all... i'll be back when cast is off,:goodluck: to all,,peace happiness...

Back
Top Bottom