Registry Card Not Required in Nevada

mikeriggs

For all of you that are concerned about Registry Cards in NV, you don't need them. You do NOT have to self incriminate yourselves, (5th amendment).

I was arrested on February 12, 2010 by Mineral County Sheriff's Department, specifically by MCSO Sclarvio Scarlatta for numerous charges to include cultivation, possession, conspiracy, etc. They confiscated 3lbs of "flower" and 4lbs of "seed" and "seedlings". After running me through the mill for a year, (despite having demanded speedy trial rights); District Attorney Sherri-Emm Smith dismissed the charges "in the interest of "just-us"."
I claimed affirmative defense as "patient" and "collective-co-operative" under NV and CA statutes; concidering that I was a resident of CA and seasonal resident of NV.... see my cases in Sacramento, CA and: Filed 9/12/05 CERTIFIED FOR PUBLICATION: Urziceau (2005) 132 Cal.App.4th.

If you need to reference my NV case, mail me- I don't have it available--paperwork still in inpound.

Civil case pending in the United States District Court: false imprisonment, unlawful seizure under "color of law".

So dont let them fool you...all you need is medical records/ OR / a valid Physician Statement; thereby you are not under any registry guidelines..i.e. possession limits, plant limits, etc. You just have to have the will to take it to jury trial.

If you have questions--PLEASE contact me.
I am now in Missoula, Montana, I have just been granted OR (fired my Public Pretender), after 2 months in the Missoula Detention Facility and am in pre-trial supervision, trial date scheduled early November....attempting to claify the new BS 420 which stripped the will of the voting majority.

Hope this helps.
Stand up for your rights--DON'T BE SHEEPLE

Peace

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Mikeriggs, my brother CONGRATULATIONS and :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! I myself am headed to Trial in Rhode Island after being Busted by some Fascist police who were hell bent on Power. Please feel free to contact me or post in my thread I look forward to what your experiences were and how the process affected you.

when i first got the registry card it was free for the first two years. then the jump to 150.00, after 8 to 10 years of this the drs tried different meds a month later im having to grow again! not at all what i wanted. its to expensive to grow properly and the time it takes to grow outstanding cannabis is really tough.
the complete disability issue has changed every aspect of life! i now find that i can not afford the card and find myself in a bind. ive more than one dr telling me you have to use cannabis for the pain and other ailments i go through. each dr stands behind me 100%! i just hope it stays that way! so this info is valuable to me. thank you!

Back
Top Bottom