Weed laws

KEEMOE

Hello everyone, I'm out of nevada. Have some questions about the laws here. It was recently decrimalized. Can grow up to 6 plans per person and no more then 12 per household. Here's the catch.. I live right next door to a cop. Question is do cops have the right to take my plants if I'm within the legal limit?

Hi I'm in Northern Nevada. You missed a little point about the new laws...NO outside grows (In Plain site??). If you do grow outdoors, I think a cop could make trouble if he/she wants to...Some interpretations differ, but I stay safely inside my friend...Also I think they refer to: Usable plants, whatever that means...Like in Female maybe...

Yeah, my first post...I'm Buzzer777.

Thanks buzz what do you think of the new laws?

So Far I like them...seem to be loopholes galore (on purpose I think)
I am a MMJ patient, so I am extra careful to abide where possible...ALSO reference is made to strains not available within a 25mi radius of a legal dispensary. Obviously, there are no rec dispensarys yet, but I expect them to begin appearing in late June or before.
Maybe they will sell seeds and clones too, but they would be competing with themselves.:thumb:

I agree with the loop holes. And not being super clear as of black and white. Lucky for me the nearest dispensary is over 100 miles away. So I can grow my own meds.

Back
Top Bottom