The shortage has ended!

painkills2

From New MexiCann newsletter of 1/11/2015:

"Those times have now changed. The Dept. no longer requires advance orders and with increased production, the shortage has ended." Len Goodman

Now that the shortages are over, how come the price hasn't dropped?

If you are a medical cannabis patient in New Mexico and are still experiencing shortages and difficulties in finding your medicine, better speak up. Otherwise, we all have to take the word of Mr. Goodman that the shortages are over.

I guess we are fortunate in LC as there hasn't been any shortage I've noticed but I havent been to the dispensary since we harvested either. I went the first time last week and was happy to find cookies, brownie bites and new candies.

I appreciate the update, and I'm glad the program is working for you. Sounds like you had a good harvest, too. I'm happy for you, lavieboo, I really am.

And I'm trying not to be bitter or angry about not having enough money to renew (even though I moved from Texas to join this program), or about having to manage constant pain with aspirin and sugar. About days of no sleep and negative thoughts I'd rather not have. About how hard it was to try and make the program work for me, when all that time and effort just left me penniless, with nowhere to legally turn to treat a 25-year intractable pain condition...

I'm so glad all of the 11,000 medical cannabis patients in New Mexico are happy with the program. Really, I am.

Painfully Alone and Desperate in Albuquerque,
Johnna Stahl

Sorry you are so down and suffering. I hope you have someone close you can talk it over with, alone is not a great way to feel, for sure. I didn't realize you aren't an ABQ or NM old timer, but then I didn't realize you are,like me, a woman ("grrrl" as I refer to myself with ferocity). It must be particularly frustrating ( and worse) to have given up your life, friends and family to move here only to find they make the program unusable for you.

I don't know why the program doesn't have some kind of subsidy situation, at least for app & renewal costs. If insurance would cover this legal, genuine medical treatment like it does other MD prescribed options it would just make sense. NM hasn't been the forerunner of sensible thought though, nor have huge companies...

Hi painkills2, I am new here and I too live in Texas. And I also have a condition that causes me serve pain. I am thinking of coming to NM, that's why I'm on this site, I would like to talk.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom