Don't move here for this state's program

painkills2

The only reason I moved from Texas to New Mexico three years ago was for this state's Medical Cannabis Program. Before I chose Albuquerque, I did my research. The only thing I wasn't able to research was the quality of the dispensaries. I didn't think there would be a problem finding good bud at an affordable price. I was very wrong.

After a year in the program, I couldn't afford to renew. But for the year I was a member, I calculated that 80% of my purchases were not strong enough for my pain levels. For the past two years in the underground market, I've estimated that 50% of my purchases weren't strong enough. And when you're spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars every month, that's a big difference. Because there's nothing worse than paying top dollar for crappy bud, which is what's happening in both markets, but especially at the dispensaries.

Both the legal and underground markets have major problems with reliability, consistency, quality, and affordability. And I don't see that changing anytime soon.

If you live in a state without a program and are looking to move, don't make the same mistakes that I did. Don't choose New Mexico. The best bud is found in Colorado, California, Oregon, and Washington state. And as soon as I can save enough money to make yet another move, I'm choosing Colorado.

We're all refugees, caught in the middle of the failed drug war. But in the states listed above, the war on cannabis has already ended. So, you'll find better quality and a better price for your medicine in these states.

Good luck.

The only reason I moved from Texas to New Mexico three years ago was for this state's Medical Cannabis Program. Before I chose Albuquerque, I did my research. The only thing I wasn't able to research was the quality of the dispensaries. I didn't think there would be a problem finding good bud at an affordable price. I was very wrong.

After a year in the program, I couldn't afford to renew. But for the year I was a member, I calculated that 80% of my purchases were not strong enough for my pain levels. For the past two years in the underground market, I've estimated that 50% of my purchases weren't strong enough. And when you're spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars every month, that's a big difference. Because there's nothing worse than paying top dollar for crappy bud, which is what's happening in both markets, but especially at the dispensaries.

Both the legal and underground markets have major problems with reliability, consistency, quality, and affordability. And I don't see that changing anytime soon.

If you live in a state without a program and are looking to move, don't make the same mistakes that I did. Don't choose New Mexico. The best bud is found in Colorado, California, Oregon, and Washington state. And as soon as I can save enough money to make yet another move, I'm choosing Colorado.

We're all refugees, caught in the middle of the failed drug war. But in the states listed above, the war on cannabis has already ended. So, you'll find better quality and a better price for your medicine in these states.

Good luck.
Michigan is very affordable and high quality. I live in Illinois where both medical +recreational is legal but dispensary are expensive for recreational not sure about medical.

i've been studying soil for a 10 years now. Organic only, Grew indoor first with some awesome results. The last couple of years I grew outdoor in SoCal. Using different methods and having great results. Was thinking of going to New Mexico in a few years to start a Micro business, Cali costs are too high for Lic. I grow in High Brix-highly minerilized soil. Not many do, have never had anyone say it was WEAK! lol.

i've been studying soil for a 10 years now. Organic only, Grew indoor first with some awesome results. The last couple of years I grew outdoor in SoCal. Using different methods and having great results. Was thinking of going to New Mexico in a few years to start a Micro business, Cali costs are too high for Lic. I grow in High Brix-highly minerilized soil. Not many do, have never had anyone say it was WEAK! lol.
Micro Lic here is $10 a plant..smallest lic avail is 50 flowering plants or $500. You need water rights, economic development plans and background checks too.

I have a friend who lives in Co. and he even said how cheap Michigan weed is.
Yep.. just paid 79$ for an oz of 29% flower recreationally.. if you’re good with shake you can get it for 30 bucks

What kind of flower?
Power Plant. Sativa dominant hybrid

10D2B882-5CEA-4661-8D5B-234CCE11877A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom