Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer turns all of your favorite cannabis strains into concentrated aroma and flavor that I can only compare to eating ice cream or candy!

I pick up the remote control and set the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to 400° Fahrenheit to vaporize all of the cannabinoids and aroma into condensed vapor. I let the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer warm up for 10 minutes prior to use to ensure the vaporizer's warm air is heated enough to immediately vaporize the ground up cannabis in the glass cyclone bowl where the cannabis sits to produce the densest vapor. I preferred using the balloon kit instead of the 3' whip kit as the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer can fill the balloons in minutes and can be inhaled at your leisure.

I have found that vaporizing highly resinous cannabis grown under LED light panels the Arizer Extreme Q can produce 6-7 dense bags of vapor per refill of the cyclone bowl. I use the glass stirring tool to stir up the cannabis loaded in the cyclone bowl between vaporizer balloon inflation. I Have also learned the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer when vaporizing resinous cannabis should have the top dome screen cleaned every 2-3 refill of the cyclone bowl for maximum vapor density. The quality of the vapor produced from resinous cannabis in the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is dense enough to cause you to cough. All of the flavors and aromas are condensed into a thick and dense vapor that for the first time allowed me to truly taste all the the cannabis strains that I grow as they truly are without all of the green leaf tastes that come from smoking. The aroma of the dense cannabis vapor created by the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is like a condensed perfume of all of the wonderful cannabis scents for each individual strain that you vaporize.

Pros:
  • The remoter control for the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is intuitive and very easy to use to control the vaporizer with one hand and set the balloon back on or to remove the glass from the short whip end with your other hand.
  • The glass attachment for the short whip end and glass balloon can easily be cleaned with 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol to remove the cannabis oil that accumulates on the glass parts.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer provides both a balloon kit and a 3' whip kit for use.
  • Whip style vaporizing with the 3' whip kit.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer produces vapor dense enough to stick the balloon together like scotch tape, when you notice the speed that the vapor is produced at in the balloon lengthen consider replacing the balloon.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer will heat your cannabis to -1° and +2° Fahrenheit from the temperature you set.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer can produce very dense vapor!
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has a lit display and LED's that show you if the fan, timer and heating element is is on.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has a very convenient light that illuminates the vaporizer in the dark so it is easy to find.
  • Can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
  • THe Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer comes with its own potpourri warming dome serving double duty with scent control.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has many replacement parts available from the manufacturer Arizer.
  • Easy to use timer to set on time for the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is adjustable.
  • Comes with its own power adapter.
  • Optional Arizer Extreme Q Rechargeable Portable Power Pack available from manufacturer Arizer making the Arizer Extreme Q portable.
  • I also noticed a persistent cough cleared up when I began to use the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer with the greatly reduced amount of smoke that I inhaled where I inhaled dense vapor instead.
  • I would recommend the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to anyone who wishes to improve the respiratory health and avoid inhaling smoke.
  • I would recommend vaporizing with the Arizer Extreme Q to anyone who wishes to have a reliable home vaporizer.
  • I would recommend the Arizer Extreme Q to anyone who is new to cannabis and does not want to begin smoking or to anyone who wishes to stop smoking cannabis but still medicate themselves.
  • The experience of vaporizing with the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer was like eating ice cream or candy flavors and aromas from the same cannabis that I was only able to get hints of the strains or phenotypes individual characteristics smoking. Vaporizing is something that everyone must try at least once in their life to enjoy the most from their self grown cannabis medicine.
Cons:
  • The dome screens in the ends of the glass ends require frequent cleaning to produce consistently dense vapor.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer does take more then 5 minutes warm up time to produce the densest vapor.
  • The screen in the cyclone bowl must be hand formed to fit as you would normally fit a screen in a pipe and can be flipped over when stirring with the glass stirring tool.
"The Redesigned and Re engineered Arizer Extreme with a focus on even higher quality, improved performance and longevity! Too numerous improvements to mention, 27 upgrades in all! Here are some of the improvements listed on their website.

• New Quiet Fan
  • New 'Midnight Chrome' Finish.
  • Cooler, more compact design.
  • Now with THREE Year Warranty.
  • New clear view LCD Screen,
  • Now with 'fast heat' ceramic heading.
  • Precise temperature control, now with triple heat sensors.
  • Redesigned with Solid State Circuitry.
  • 50% more energy efficient.
  • SAME (Introductory) PRICE !
  • 77% Quieter than our previous version!
You will receive:
  • Warming unit and power adapter
  • 2 x Glass Cyclone Bowls
  • 1 x Glass Potpourri Dish
  • 1 x Potpourri Sample
  • 1 x Screen Pk (Contains 1 flat/1Dome screens)
  • 1 x Remote Control
  • 2 x Interchangeable/Replaceable Glass Whip Mouthpieces
  • 1 x Glass Stirring Tool
  • 1 x 3 Foot Whip
  • 1 x Mini Whip
  • 2 x Balloons/Bags with Glass Balloon Mouthpieces & O-Rings
  • 1 x Owners Manual"
"Take your vaporizing experience to the extreme with Extreme Q Vaporizer. This is the second generation of the Extreme Vaporizer - building off the quality, reputation, and popularity of the first. This device is unique in that most of its major components are made of borosilicate glass, which is deemed high quality and one of the strongest glass types in the world. While other vaporizers use plastic, aluminum, metals, Teflon, or even wood, Extreme Vaporizer uses glass because the material is naturally inert, preventing build up of toxins and facilitating production of smoother and tastier vapor.

You would surely appreciate the temperature screen of this product. Extreme Q Vaporizer's aesthetic LCD display facilitates precision, clearly indicating preset and actual temperatures. There are even indicators for timer and fan speed. Extreme Vaporizer allows switching of temperature readings between degree Fahrenheit and Celsius.

The vaporizer's upright cyclone bowl is described by most observers and reviews as simply the best bowl contained in any vaporizing product in the market today. Aside from being manufactured from borosilicate glass, Extreme Vaporizer's bowl is strategically of perfect size, facilitating even distribution of heat, for a more efficient and effective vaporization and release of herbs' potency and full aromatic flavor. This component, along with the equally excellent ceramic heater, makes vaporizing an ideal experience.

Use a balloon or a whip. Utilize the supplied balloon to inhale the vapor right at your own pace. The balloon could be easily detached from the unit so you could easily share the vapor to other people. Of course, there is an alternative: the whip, which is long enough and is made of medical/food grade tubing to assure smoother, cooler, and tastier vapor.

What's more? The Extreme Vapor comes with a remote control, so you could just sit back comfortably on the couch and inhale the herb at your own pleasure using the provided whip. The remote control enables manipulation and adjustment of temperature, timer, fan speed, and more. Be amazed at its nine preset settings for temperature control.

Enjoy all these extremely good features by adding the vaporizer to your cart now! As further value add-ons, be ensured of excellent insulation system of the device for greater safety. The Extreme Vaporizer is even multi-purpose; you could use it as a steamer, an essential oil diffuser, an aromatherapy device, and a potpourri warmer, aside from as a vaporizer. You surely would easily assert the price tag is just reasonable. Plus, there is an automatic lifetime warranty for the ceramic heater."

I would highly recommend the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer as a reliable home vaporizer that will produce many balloons of dense vapor from your resinous cannabis maximizing the medicinal effects of your cannabis and minimizing the amount of smoke that you inhale unnecessarily.

Arizer_Extreme_Q_heater_021.jpg

Arizer_Extreme_Q_Whip1.png

Arizer_Extreme_Q_top1.png

Arizer_Extreme_Q_Screen1.png

Review By: KingJohnC — 420 Magazine Product Reviewer
Purchase The Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Here: Vaporizers.net

I have had one of these for 2 year + now and everyday heavy use, still works great.

A few tips...

400 Degrees is too high, you want to avoid Benzene, which starts at 392 degrees F...
volcano-vapourizer-temperature-chart_-4-22_thumb.jpg

this chart was found here, LiftMJ | Owen Smith's Writings and Graphic Art, for those that prefer to source their own material.

You do want to give it 5-10 mins to warm up, but with the ground up weed in the bowl., here is my protocol...

1. turn on vape, set to 370 degrees F.
2. Prepare weed, fine grind, put in bowl, maybe 1/4-1/2" deep (find your personal preference)
3. but bag stem and bag on
4. let sit 'warming up' for 5-10 mins, I notice if i leave weed in their for a bit before hand it vapes much thicker.
5. Turn on fan to fill up bag
6. GET HIGH!

One VERY small problem I have with this unit, and it may just be mine, not sure if systemic. If i leave it sitting for a bit at a temperature setting and then turn the fan on, the temperature reads the set temperature, but then if you hit up or down suddenly the indicated temperature shows 10-20 degrees warmer then set point, then gradually cools down. It is almost like a software bug.

Overall this was a great investment for me. I just wish I looked around before buying, could have saved myself $100, I have seen these for less then $200 on various sites.

I love vaping! The flavours that you get are greaaaat! To me, it seems like the effects last longer when I vape also. Maybe thats just me. Would like to hear peoples opinions on this! Great review John!! :volcano-smiley:

I love vaping! The flavours that you get are greaaaat! To me, it seems like the effects last longer when I vape also. Maybe thats just me. Would like to hear peoples opinions on this! Great review John!! :volcano-smiley:

I see vaping like broadband internet vs dial up. Once you have broadband can never go back and feel right. Same with vaping and smoking.:volcano-smiley:

The Arizer Extreme Q does not have any distinguishing version number on the main body of the vaporizer. I have used the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer for several months now and the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is a reliable vaporizer.

The website that i purchased it from called it the "Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Digital Vaporizer". It pictured the exact same model of Extreme Q i found on their website. Arizer's website didn't mention a 4.0 version however.

However, i got the Arizer Extreme Q plus a 3 tiered magnetic grinder and 3 smelly proof storage bags for a total of $229 CAD including taxes, shipping was free.

This is cheaper than buying direct from Arizer by $10 (Arizer's price did not include tax or shipping) and included a free magnetic grinder (i hope its not plastic with a small magnet in the middle haha) as well as the 3 smelly proof storage bags (of unknown size)

It will be replacing my Vapor Daddy vaporizer. A friend of mine has the Storz and Bickel Volcano vaporizer, and i have also used it many times at BC marijuana Party's Vapour Lounge and really enjoyed it, but did not want to spend $600+ for one. This looks like a very good product that achieves the same thick vapour in the bags for a fraction of the price.

The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer turns all of your favorite cannabis strains into concentrated aroma and flavor that I can only compare to eating ice cream or candy!

I pick up the remote control and set the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to 400° Fahrenheit to vaporize all of the cannabinoids and aroma into condensed vapor. I let the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer warm up for 10 minutes prior to use to ensure the vaporizer's warm air is heated enough to immediately vaporize the ground up cannabis in the glass cyclone bowl where the cannabis sits to produce the densest vapor. I preferred using the balloon kit instead of the 3' whip kit as the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer can fill the balloons in minutes and can be inhaled at your leisure.

I have found that vaporizing highly resinous cannabis grown under LED light panels the Arizer Extreme Q can produce 6-7 dense bags of vapor per refill of the cyclone bowl. I use the glass stirring tool to stir up the cannabis loaded in the cyclone bowl between vaporizer balloon inflation. I Have also learned the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer when vaporizing resinous cannabis should have the top dome screen cleaned every 2-3 refill of the cyclone bowl for maximum vapor density. The quality of the vapor produced from resinous cannabis in the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is dense enough to cause you to cough. All of the flavors and aromas are condensed into a thick and dense vapor that for the first time allowed me to truly taste all the the cannabis strains that I grow as they truly are without all of the green leaf tastes that come from smoking. The aroma of the dense cannabis vapor created by the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is like a condensed perfume of all of the wonderful cannabis scents for each individual strain that you vaporize.

Pros:
  • The remoter control for the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is intuitive and very easy to use to control the vaporizer with one hand and set the balloon back on or to remove the glass from the short whip end with your other hand.
  • The glass attachment for the short whip end and glass balloon can easily be cleaned with 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol to remove the cannabis oil that accumulates on the glass parts.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer provides both a balloon kit and a 3' whip kit for use.
  • Whip style vaporizing with the 3' whip kit.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer produces vapor dense enough to stick the balloon together like scotch tape, when you notice the speed that the vapor is produced at in the balloon lengthen consider replacing the balloon.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer will heat your cannabis to -1° and +2° Fahrenheit from the temperature you set.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer can produce very dense vapor!
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has a lit display and LED's that show you if the fan, timer and heating element is is on.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has a very convenient light that illuminates the vaporizer in the dark so it is easy to find.
  • Can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
  • THe Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer comes with its own potpourri warming dome serving double duty with scent control.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer has many replacement parts available from the manufacturer Arizer.
  • Easy to use timer to set on time for the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is adjustable.
  • Comes with its own power adapter.
  • Optional Arizer Extreme Q Rechargeable Portable Power Pack available from manufacturer Arizer making the Arizer Extreme Q portable.
  • I also noticed a persistent cough cleared up when I began to use the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer with the greatly reduced amount of smoke that I inhaled where I inhaled dense vapor instead.
  • I would recommend the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to anyone who wishes to improve the respiratory health and avoid inhaling smoke.
  • I would recommend vaporizing with the Arizer Extreme Q to anyone who wishes to have a reliable home vaporizer.
  • I would recommend the Arizer Extreme Q to anyone who is new to cannabis and does not want to begin smoking or to anyone who wishes to stop smoking cannabis but still medicate themselves.
  • The experience of vaporizing with the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer was like eating ice cream or candy flavors and aromas from the same cannabis that I was only able to get hints of the strains or phenotypes individual characteristics smoking. Vaporizing is something that everyone must try at least once in their life to enjoy the most from their self grown cannabis medicine.
Cons:
  • The dome screens in the ends of the glass ends require frequent cleaning to produce consistently dense vapor.
  • The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer does take more then 5 minutes warm up time to produce the densest vapor.
  • The screen in the cyclone bowl must be hand formed to fit as you would normally fit a screen in a pipe and can be flipped over when stirring with the glass stirring tool.
"The Redesigned and Re engineered Arizer Extreme with a focus on even higher quality, improved performance and longevity! Too numerous improvements to mention, 27 upgrades in all! Here are some of the improvements listed on their website.

:passitleft: High King..:adore:... It seems I have a b'day coming up and my fella has told me I can get one of these because of the THCv for diabetes info he has read has him believing it could really help with the juvenile diabetes and I already knew it would but my question is..:confused: If knowing what you know which is so much more than myself, is this the one you would spend your money on..:confused: and is there a 420 code to help with the price..:confused: Also after reading Craws chart and his statement of 400 being too high but yet the chart states for the THCv to be activated it has to be over 400 will this actually make it unsafe..:confused: Thank you as always for your help.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High King..:adore:... It seems I have a b'day coming up and my fella has told me I can get one of these because of the THCv for diabetes info he has read has him believing it could really help with the juvenile diabetes and I already knew it would but my question is..:confused: If knowing what you know which is so much more than myself, is this the one you would spend your money on..:confused: and is there a 420 code to help with the price..:confused: Also after reading Craws chart and his statement of 400 being too high but yet the chart states for the THCv to be activated it has to be over 400 will this actually make it unsafe..:confused: Thank you as always for your help.....:circle-of-love:

It not 'unsafe' vaping at higher temps, it is just that you are losing some of the benefits of vaping by getting more of the harmful chemicals then you would at lower temps. But if you looking for the effects of something that does have that higher boiling temperature you basically have no choice. you are probably going to do better on your lungs vaping at that higher temp then smoking cause not getting all the tar and other chemicals that come from burning. So overall you would be better off then smoking.

But for those that do not want the effects of the higher boiling point compounds and just want to get high, the vast majority of pot users, anything above that boiling point of Benzene is pointless and just adds bad chemicals not needed to get high.

Yes I would purchase the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer, I have not had any problems with the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. I tried the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer at 410° Fahrenheit but noticed the beginnings of combustion and reduced the temperature to 400° Fahrenheit. With the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer set at 400° Fahrenheit I am assured of vaporizing as many cannabinoids as possible while still avoiding smoke inhalation.

Thank you King :adore: I did find this exact one and ordered it for $144.99 with free 2 day shipping so I should have it Saturday..:yahoo:.. :happy-birthday: to Me......:circle-of-love:

You will like it. Just follow my simple instructions, they key is to let the ground up pot 'warm' up in the bowl for 5-10 mins. Once I started doing that the vapor thickness was ALOT better and at lower temps.

That is a hell of a deal, I bought my at local smoke shop for $249.

You will like it. Just follow my simple instructions, they key is to let the ground up pot 'warm' up in the bowl for 5-10 mins. Once I started doing that the vapor thickness was ALOT better and at lower temps.

That is a hell of a deal, I bought my at local smoke shop for $249.

yea i just bought one off Bc Vapor dot com and it was cheaper than Arizer direct and came with free 2 day shipping as well as a 3 tiered metal magnetic grinder and a set of 3 smelly proof storage bags for frre all for $229 CAD

Back
Top Bottom