A Review Of The Mighty Portable Vaporizer From Storz & Bickel

The Mighty is a portable vaporizer from German manufacturer Storz & Bickel, makers of the iconic Volcano.

IMG_43286.JPG

As an avid water pipe fan, I have been trying to turn myself on to vaping rather than combusting. I have a child who can burst into the room at any given moment and the bubbling sound of the waterpipe is not very stealthy.

IMG_43297.JPG

The Mighty is discrete and sits fairly nicely in the hand, bulkier than an Iphone4 and about 100 grams or 3.5 oz heavier. It looks and feels like a quality product.

IMG_43255.JPG

The Mighty works on a direct inhalation principal. Once the unit heats to an adjustable temperature, the user inhales through a “Swizzle Tube,” causing hot air to pass over the herbal material and produce a vapor that travels through a clever series of tunnels before the vapor is inhaled.

IMG_433111.JPG

The Mighty vaporizer has an easy to fill, shallow and wide herb chamber. All pieces that come in contact with the herb are metal and this assures that the herb is heated thoroughly, without need for stirring or shaking.

IMG_434010.JPG

It works really well and the result is a fragrant vapor, requiring fewer inhalations than one would imagine to achieve the desired effect.

IMG_43367.JPG

There is an auto shut-off, once the unit gets to the desired temperature and it needs to be turned on again to re-start the heating process. In practice it functions great, as several draws can be taken before it needs reheating again and the Mighty is so efficient that “several” is often more than enough.

IMG_43657.JPG

The vapor from the Mighty is tasty but somewhat harsher than a bag of vapor. The swizzle on the Mighty does not really help with cooling before inhalation, However, it does take several rapid refills before the Mighty's vapor is too warm to enjoy.

IMG_43448.JPG

The Mighty is simple to use and easy to clean, with almost no real learning curve.

IMG_43434.JPG

Its handling is intuitive and the quick-start card got me up and running fast. The chamber temperature can be adjusted via buttons over a range up to 210 degrees Celsius and I found 186 to be my favorite setting.

IMG_43547.JPG

The Mighty can be used for days before needing to be recharged with the supplied adapter. Overall, it performs brilliantly and is silent in operation, apart from the vibrating signal that it has reached the desired temperature.

IMG_43465.JPG

The Mighty is a great gadget and offers premium portable vaporization. I have not taken it out of the house, but I have this to quasi-replace a waterpipe and help me to be more stealthy around my son.

Mighty-komplett-Set-Celsius.png

Review By: Richard Richardson - Moderator 420 MAGAZINE ®

Purchase The Mighty Here

Hi im new here,good review ive owned a mighty since last may,after deciding to quit smoking completly and got to say there amazing,i also have a volcano which is also outstanding....i found myself using the mighty more just because its so easy and the hit you get is almost as good as the volcano.
It does need a good clean quite often but thats easy enough.
Now the bad news,the on off switch packed up the other week,just wont turn on now.got to say customer service so far is really good,had returns label sent out same day,boxed and packaged off free post next day.
Im lost without it,lucky i ve got my backup.:high-five:

Thank you for the review. I just purchased a Mighty and am waiting (not so patiently) for it to arrive in the mail. I spent a couple of weeks researching vaporizers and there were only two consistent objections to the Mighty: the cost and its bulk invests. As far as performance and overall satisfaction the Mighty consistently scored the highest of marks. Come on, Mr. Postman!

Back
Top Bottom