Vapor Store And The Vapor Tower

Racefan

Hey people. You all know that I'm a small med grower who has been growing herb for over 20 years and smoking it for over 30. I'm a cheap bastard who always looks for the best deal but have been known to put customer service over price. Well I'm happy to say I found both! The vaportower made and sold by the vapor store. This has to be the best whip vaporizer I've ever used and I've tried a few. It heats up quickly, has a seperate on/off switch than the temperature switch so temp stays steady and doesn't need to be reset with every use or power outage. It has the ability for aroma therapy with the add on aroma bowl and even has a party bowl accessory you could purchase for those times you want to share with friends. The herb is trapped between 2 screens in the whip instead of one for easier and more efficient heating all the way through and to top it all off the vaporstore allows a 3 payment option that should allow even the brokest of us to afford one. This machine works great! Huge vapor hits with a great flavor that one doesn't get by other methods. Yes..I know the herbalaire does whips but it has a 4" straw and the puffs are always hotter than I like. The vaportower has a nice long hose that allows the vapor to cool before it reaches the user. I just used my vaportower 30 minutes ago and can still taste the turpins(flavor) on my lips. Makes me want more just for the taste.
Now about the customer service part... Mack who is the Marketing & Sales Director is the best! A complete joy to deal with. He's very knowledgeable about vaporizers and will tell you like it is. Aje is the President and a Sales Director of the company and then there is Kelly. Not sure his/her role but he/she was very helpful with my defect problem. Aje even went as far as to answer me via email on a saturday evening. Not very often does a president of a company respond to defect questions on a saturday if at all.lol I've dealt with Mack the most. Love his customer relations. He was instrumental in loaning me this vaportower just so I can try it and review it. I have the option of buying it at the end with a payment plan if I want it. Of course I want it so it isn't going back!!!
All in all I would have to say that the vaportower is a great unit. Well put together and worth every penny. I woldn't hesitate to recommend it to any and all of my friends who partake. The customer service at the vaporstore can't be beat! Even when I did have a problem that was a defect they were great in helpinjg me. Not only did I receive a replacement part within 3 days I was given tips (by Aje himself) on how to continue to use the vaportower with the broken piece so that I wasn't left high and dry waiting on parts. Plus (and this one is hard to believe) they offer a 3 payment plan. No other vape company to my knowledge does this. My recommendation to all is for you to get online and go to VaporTower Vaporizer | Volcano Vaporizer | Herbal Vaporizer | Tobacco Vaporizer | Herbal Vaporizers | Buy Vaporizers | Volcano Vaporizers | Free Shipping and look at and purchase a vaportower. You won't be disappointed and if for some reason you are disappointed, Mack will bend over backwards to help you turn your frown into a smile. Tell them racefan sent you. :bong:

Thank You,
racefan

While I'm not a big VaporTower fan (I prefer my SSV for just $25 more with the '420Times' coupon), I agree that Vaporstore is, by far, the best all around online vape dealer. I've had quite a few of my questions answered by Aje over the past couple of years. They only sell quality vapes and you can't go wrong with their service. :blushsmile:

Everyone has their faves and not faves. My idea of a Good cup of tea might not be your favorite. Works the same way with vapes, pipes and even papers.lol
I have to agree big time with the customer service. Mack hooked me up with a great deal 3 X $50.00 and even said i could run it out over 6 months instead of 3. I don't know of any other store like this that works so hard at pleasing the customer. That alone would make me buy from them. Plus they have extremely competitive pricing and make one hell of a quality whip vaporizer. I use it daily. It's my bedroom vape as I can use it when the wife is asleep. No motors and great puffs.lol The only drawback is that I get ripped and forget where I'm at and laugh out loud at comedies (my favorite movie type) The wife gets pissed when I wake her up at 2:30am laughing my ass off when she has to get up at 5:30am already.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Personally I think if a person wants a quality vape and price or finances are a problem, talk to mack. He might be able to work out a deal with you that makes you both happy. You won't know until you ask. Don't be stupid and expect something for nothing. They are a business and can't give away vapes. They won't be in business long if they do that. Just try to work out a deal or payment schedule you can swing. Mack and Aje are great guys and want to help as much as they can. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but I was trusted with a expensive item and they didn't know me from Adam. Then after I used the item for 3 weeks I contacted them with the question of buying it. They never contacted me about it once. Pure trust. After I wrote the review I was offered a great price or to ship it back. Either way was good for them. Of course they preferred I keep it and so did I.lol When a part on the item broke I was shipped a new part immediately and given tips on how to continue to use the broken one until the part came in. I had emails answered on a Saturday evening! I was treated like a king.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just wanted to update everyone. We have a Next Generation VaporTower out now. My favorite is the black color. It has a user replaceable heater core and glass cover. They also offer mood lighting which is a mild LED that is internal. We also offer the NextGen VaporTower on the payment plan now. If anyone wants information on any of this just let us know and we would be glad to answer any questions.

Back
Top Bottom