Negative aspects to a med card?

Screwnuts33

Member of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Dec 09')
I know I will qualify for a legit medical card however I can't help but think there may be some negatives that go along with it. My initial fears are the following:

The "man" will now know I use/grow.
Can DMV suspend my divers license because I am a known user?
Can my auto insurance company cancel me?
Will I lose my consealed weapons permit?

I am likely over annalizing things but better safe than sorry. Anyone have any insight?

As far as I know it would be illeagle for the DMV or an insurance company to mess with someone for using a prescribed medication. I do not know this as fact though but that is my opinion

i kno people that have there mmj card in cali n they still have there drivers l's and insurance as for the conseealed weapons permit that was my fear so i never got my card but i dont think they will take it from you since that new law plus then its a med not a street drug in the mans eyes if you get it let us kno what they say bout keeping our guns and still carry hope it works for ya

As far as I know it would be illeagle for the DMV or an insurance company to mess with someone for using a prescribed medication. I do not know this as fact though but that is my opinion
MMJ will not be prescribed by doctors until federal officials see fit to reschedule marijuana, and recognize medical use.
Insurance companies can do whatever they want. Always have. IM/HO

I know I will qualify for a legit medical card however I can't help but think there may be some negatives that go along with it. My initial fears are the following:

The "man" will now know I use/grow.
Can DMV suspend my divers license because I am a known user?
Can my auto insurance company cancel me?
Will I lose my consealed weapons permit?

I am likely over annalizing things but better safe than sorry. Anyone have any insight?

They better not break the privacy act and if they do I know I will be rich and thats a guarantee. That is like your insurance company cancelling your policy because you drink beer or are prescribed pills from your Dr. I hope they puck with me as i would love to black there other eye!!

Back
Top Bottom