Eugene med grower bust?

Wow thats a lot of plants LOL I used to live in Eugene and springfield....a long time ago back in the 70s and 80s

Just heard a news clip that a card holder in Eugene was busted with 1,100 plants. Anyone hear about it? Obviously more than just a med grow. lol

1,100 plants? i havent seeen that many plants in warehouse grows that i've seen.

A couple of the guys had cards but were obviously not growing for med use! The media just pasted the "MED MJ GROWER GETS CAUGHT WITH.........." just to belittle and damage the cause. People that dont know any better believe this is the norm rather than the abuser. More bullchit spread by the media.

1,1oo plants. It might sound insane at first. But they are dealing with a consumable product. maybe a really awesome see of green. If they were selling. I hope they were giving 10% to their church. Paying their tithes. Good luck to them.

good lord... 1100 PLANTS?!?!

I have a hard time with 11. I wouldnt even know WTF to do with 1100 plants and all of those meds. :lot-o-toke:

Stupid shit had to be in the OMMP, didnt he? What is the point? If you are going to do it illegally, then do it w/o tarnishing the OMMP and us legit people.

Dumb. Sorry, but I dont have ANY remorse for them, and I hope they get nailed to the wall for making it THAT much harder for the rest of us.

These types of people bring us DOWN, not help us up.

Back
Top Bottom