Oregon 420 friendly lawyer

420lawyer

I am new to this site and wanted to say hello! I am a Medical Marijuana Attorney that practices in Oregon. Voting is coming this Nov. 2nd and I want to remind everyone in Oregon to vote YES on Measure 74, the dispensary initiative.

Thanks!

Hi Skyhigh,
I have been the legal counsel for Oregon NORML for the past 11 years and am the legal mind behind the Oregon NORML's Cannabis Cafe and Portland's Highway 420. I am not sure if you heard about them, but there was a lot of publicity when they opened. I have been practicing law for the past 18 years. I have been featured on Cannabis Common Sense and was recently invited to speak at a continuing legal education seminar on Medical Marijuana. I have presented on a legal panel at the Oregon Hempfest. I have traveled in Oregon presenting "know your rights" talks as a community service. My philosophy is to educate and help prevent potential legal issues for those involved in the MMJ community. I am currently in a commercial in support of Measure 74 (the regulated dispensary measure being voted on in Oregon this Nov. 2) that is being aired both in Portland and So. Oregon during the local news between 6-7pm. My partner says that I am an attorney that is "for the people not the politics". My overarching belief is to decriminalize and legalize marijuana for everyone. Hope I answered your question. :peace: Paul Loney

thanks paul for the incisive reply seems you are pretty busy. down in california they are trying to do just that legalize it. some say that might bring the whole thing down,whats your take on that. sky high
ps prop 74 is a good thing, need help?

Hi Sky High,
I believe in decriminalization and legalization of marijuana. I believe that Measure 74 is a step towards that direction. I am in support of the legalization proposition 19 in California. While it will affect the black market, it will also decriminalize marijuana, which I am in full support of.

For all those who are trying to contact me with information or questions, I just wanted to let you know that I am currently unable to respond to private messages. Sorry if I have not been able to respond. I will respond as soon as I am able. Thank you, Paul Loney

Paul, do you feel comfortable putting up your contact # or possibly a hotmail or gmail account so we CAN reach you. A friend of mine lost his visits with his son after child wellfare saw some medical plants growing in the back yard. Thanks again for all you do for the people.

Back
Top Bottom