Collecting the Collectives

endive

As a new(ish) card holder in Oregon (Temp card holder anyway, they're backlogged in getting the official cards out.) I have to say the initial step into finding a grower for, or (legitimate) supply of medication can be daunting, if not downright scary. There are no dispensaries in Oregon, but there are several co-ops that may assist.

I recently visited "Evergreen Park" in Tigard. As soon as I was let in and a thorough check that all my paperwork was in order (it is private club after all), I was warmly greeted and given a quick rundown of the place & its policies.

The membership fee was very fair (Less than $10 at the time, it could change though). There is a medicating lounge, complementary samples of high-quality meds available, a grower-patient connection service for qualified Oregonians, with an upcoming research center and additional services & socials coming soon, I was told.

The space is small, but cozy and only a little off the beaten path in Tigard, 12555 SW Main Street. Their hours are a little sketchy right now at just weekdays, 1:00 pm - 6:00pm.

I hope to be reviewing "The Human Collective" soon, though I have to see what I can do about the $365 membership fee though...

Hope this helps... :peace:

Cannabliss Marketplace

Indeed there is potential here!

It was my first visit to the Cannabliss Marketplace, so entry was comped, beyond that it's $5 a visit, bulk time can be purchased.

Walking in beyond the pool table and behind the chill area, is the marketplace. Entering into the area was little overwhelming at first. All those choices on the board (At least 30+ strains, edibles and various hash) had my head in a whirlwind. Donations fairly scale according to supply/demand and quality. There were no freebies or obvious samples at the tables while I was there, but then again, I was a bit intimidated and didn't ask.

A (very)patient and knowledgable young lady at the RH Farm table answered all my questions. I described my symptoms, then entrusted her to choose a mix and she came up with a 3 selections; an energetic one for being able to focus & work, one hard hitter for aiding in sleep, and one that really helps with tremors.

Damn! She picked 3 winners! :bongrip:!! All two toke maximums for me, actually one is plenty.

If you've been there let me know your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom