Getting a card is a joke

mk3coupe

I am currently trying to get my card though a place in the Portland area, Mamas. I fell as though they have so many people trying to get cards it has turned into a joke. Some if not most of these clinics thrive on getting you in the door and the times for even seeing a Dr. is a joke. I have had my records turned in to the place and they never even called me, I had to call them to find out the hold up and was told that they needed more info. When I asked why no one had called me to tell me their reply was they were just busy. Then to find out that every time that I have something sent in that they request, they put me back at the bottom of the list. I have seen people get their cards the same day. I am going to try the THC foundation. A friend of mine who got his card there said they are fast and easy to work with. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any help is greatly appreciated. Phillip

Re: Getting a card is a joke.

I'm in a different state but similar story here. I always talk to the doctor's offices beforehand to get a good feel of them. I always make sure that they are legit, and a good way to find out is ask if the doctor feels comfortable putting his medical license number on any court documents, if the occasion ever arrises...

A lot of the non-legit or scam doctors will not feel comfortable doing this...also make sure the doctor that's name is on the recommendation, is the same one you are seeing, and that he hand sign's it... a lot of the 'scam' type places here will use a stamp, and I've even seen ones using a video/teleconference to give you an "exam" so bogus...if the doctor actually see's you and signs it, chances are he is legit...

I have even walked out of places before because they gave me a bad vibe...I now have had and will continue to hold my license with a veteran Navy MD who was a non believer in medical cannabis until one of his relatives was very ill with cancer, and cannabis reversed the effects and made his relative well. He then went full focus on medical cannabis as a true believer and with personal testemony... They only accept legit patients, with medical records, and will not accept anyone that is not ill.. They also because of there legitimacy will help back you in court....this is what it should be...this is what you should look for...

Re: Getting a card is a joke.

Some of the Doc Shops are a joke.

What I do in this case is I go see the doc, provide my records and a letter, get the authorization under the State MMJ program, then about 2 weeks later, I subpoena the documents from the Doctor and get them to sign the custodian of records verification sheet. Then I send the subpoenaed records to my lawyer for safe keeping... Then you are a qualified patient under the law and you dont need to wait to proffer your immunity.

BTW, I have had a few shops over the years not have my records at all on subpoena. What do you think happens when it matters and they dont have it... scary.

Back
Top Bottom