Moving to Eugene

Peter Boyle

Hello all,

I have a friend who is moving to Eugene area from Ohio on my recommendation. I lived there, worked on the original bill and held a card, then moved to Ohio and worked on the bill that currently languishes in the legislature. We will have a MMJ bill on the ballot for this fall.

But my friend is going through some changes and has decided to move from Ohio, and I suggested Oregon. He's decided to move and wants to get set up ahead of time with information.

Is there an organization in Eugene where he can touch bases and get set up to get his card, and meet some of the local MMJ people who will guide him? He will be looking to buy a place out in the country and get his card as soon as possible.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

i too live close, in albany, i use to come to Eugene, so what i do is make a schuldue drive to salem to pitbull and go there tell them james sent you and you may get free gift. it is a drive but the place is awsome and well equiped for your medical needs. Yes it will be a onetime membership fee. but it is worth it. yes that is the closest despensary to you. have any question hit me up and i can give you number.

Back
Top Bottom