OMMP Grow Laws

I have been curious about this as well, it used to be 6 mature plants per patient and 12 immature plants per patient. Lately I have heard that the rules have changed and the definition of an immature plant has changed as well. I am looking into it, and when I get some better info, ill post it.

-Vape

I have better info now, and Ive become a licensed grower. I'm automatically signed up to receive all the oregon heath administration medical marijuana program laws.

From my understanding it no longer goes by mature or immature, but rather by flowering or not.

Laws allow 6 flowering plants per patient and as many in vegetative as the grower wants. The most important part being that there are only 6 in flower for each patient at any given time

Thanks for posting this Ves, I just recently came to the same conclusion. This is amazing news to me as I will now be running 2 rooms, 1 in flower while the other vegges and I will be flip flopping them every 2 months. Here's to plenty of medical marajuana in our futures'

Vape

I'll make sure I find you and show you what I made once I get it all set up. Should be 2 5x8-10 rooms with as of right now 2 ds xml 650 LED lights. I am super stoked about those lights, not so much on the price, but I feel you get what you pay for in this regard.

- Vape

Back
Top Bottom