Can you get precribed Marijuana for insomnia?

Mr.GreenBudz

i have insomnia and cant seem to get to sleep most of the time, but i find after i smoke i get to bed rather easily, iv tried sleeping pills and a bunch of home remedys but none seem to work and i only get 3-6 hours of sleep every nite:trance:
it especially sucks when i have to be at work by 5am and that cuts the hours back alot

ugh, im just realizing that where i live they are really conservative about weed. I guess its because I live in Annapolis home of the Naval Academy.... or is it a federally administrated prescription?

In some states i think it is but in others, medical mj is limited to only the terminally ill although it should be. Damn legal system!

yes damn it to hell, what the hell happened to "we the people" its realy alchohal people have to worry about drunk driving kills, but the beer companys have alotta political pull and sponser alotta anti marijuana adds. o im not dissing on beer just drunk driving

Seriously! I completely prefer bud over alcohol. Ha, here is a fun game would you rather drink any alcohol when ever you desired and not smoke marijuana, or only smoke bowls of rez and not be able to drink alcohol or good bud?

Back
Top Bottom