Newbie question about all in one organic nutes - BioBizz starter pack

Happyjoy

hey there everyone.
im working on my first grow. i bought a soil from a local shop here that is mixed already with soil/cocoa/vermiculate/perlite and some other things so that its a good airy soil with a completely nuetral PH.

when i bought the soil i thought that it had all nesecary nutrints already in the soil. now i found out that it is neutral and made for adding your own nutes.
so im looking for something very simple. like an all in one nuetrient pack that is proven, and organic.

i dont live in the usa so im kind of restricted. but one of the things they offer in the store here is the BioBIZZ starter pack, and a bio bizz tryPack.

the try pack is: Bio·Bloom™, Bio·Grow® and Top·Max
and the starter pack is: Bio·Bloom,Bio·Grow,Top·Max™, Bio·Heaven™,Root·Juice™

is the try pack alone enough for great results? or do i need the whole starter pack?

btw im looking for enough just to grow 4 small plants. room size is 2'x3'x5'(height) and im doing a scrog and flowering early to keep them small

i like it since its organic. but i was really hoping for something thats all in one to just add to the water, but the biobizz has this whole chart when to add what etc. however im assuming that its worthit since it looks like its well set up

does anyone here have any suggestions or experience with bioBizz or if theres something simple i can just do without going crazy to keep my plants properly nurtured?

thnks!:thumb:

I got pretty good results using Maxibloom powder. Ama son has it. It's pretty damn cheap, you use 7g per gallon of water, adjust the ph and feed.

Google Lucas formula and KISS method. That's what I did when I tried hydro and I was quite happy with the results.

thnks. i ended up just getting the complete bio bizz starter pack. ive read good thigns on the internet about it.
i was really hoping for just an all in one type of fertilizer or nutrelizer.
i cant undersand why biobuzz needs such a complex array of nutrilizers. one for the roots, one for the plant growth, one for the plants, one for the overall health, one for the flowering....
i really hope its not all just a waste of money ;)

It's all snake oil.

It works, don't get me wrong. You'll get results, for sure. But, all nutes are way overpriced. IMHO.

They could make a product that does it all, like Maxibloom. But even Maxibloom is not marketed as an all in 1. Why would they? Everybody's out to make a buck and they got people paying an arm and a leg for salt water. I just looked at the bio grow label and it guaranteed ingredients are equal to 1.862% of the contents of the bottle. The other 98.138% is water.

Again, from everything I have read about BioBizz you should get good results, but it's not organic. But if you are serious about growing organic, you should look into this guys stuff. How to get started growing indoors organically - No bottles

Unfortunately he has left this forum, but there are several people doing or working toward his style of growing. It all makes a lot of sense and is pretty easy to accomplish even if you live in an apartment.

If you set up a grow journal let me know. I'd like to follow along. Good luck with everything and you have any questions just ask. If I can't answer I will find you someone who can :)

Welcome to :420:

Hi happy
I use bio-bizz. Ive only completed 1 grow (1 currently running) which you can check out in my sig. It seems to do the trick for me although i don't really have anything to compare that to. The alg-a-mic is also a good product from bio-bizz. Another thing I've found with it is that the paper dosage guide you get with it is literally just a guide. some plants e.g. smaller might want a little less than what it says some bigger plants like most sativas might want a bit more (this also depends on what your soil has in it). You might wanna add something for cal-mag, BB soil and nutes don't seem to cover that.
Hope that helps. Im sure somebody with a bit more experience will be along shortly

Back
Top Bottom