Auto Flower Grow - Almost Week 6 Flower

sausage200723

These are my nydiesel autos almost into week 6 of 65/75 day flower period .. a bunch of them are starting to yellow and losing fan leaves everything is swelling like normal they are all showing signs of the second bud growth spurt before harvest .. I was just wondering if this yellowing was just transition where the plant will take nutrients fron leaves to put into its fruit or flowers at the end of its cycle or is this a defect of some sort THIS PIC IS A WEEK OLD FROM THIS POST
20150622_211909.jpg

I must also say these autos all all grew with no fertilizer I mean not a drop no veg nutes no flower nutes no hormones no additives what u see is what you get .. from day 1 of them being seedling s they have been on nothing but plain old water

The compost is nothing special .. a cheap manure mix fine grade 3x50ltr £10

They are growing in 20lrt buckets sea of green style

I have 2x600w hps
24x135w 5500k cfl

All the buds are really dense like rocks most of it .. thc is going crazy its everywere .

Yellowing fan leaves = Senescence. Same thing as trees turning yellow leaves in the fall (why they fall off and why the season is called "fall")

Totally normal for canna plants to loose fan leaves toward the end of flowering. Not all plants do this, many do tho. I have a strain I'm running now that stated yellowing leaves at 4-5 weeks of flower... yellow leaves are still on the plant at harvest @ 9 weeks.

Good to see you're running without fertilizer (organic) - you will MUCH prefer the taste and effect. You can re-use that same pot just plant another plant in the same pot beside the old stalk. Just top dress with EWC neem meal, crab meal & kelp meal and go again nothing but water.

Yh thanks Iv grew with nutes before and tbh the taste was impaired dnt matter how much u flush it wont be the same .. im not one for yield id rather enjoy what nature intended, To be high with great weed not full of fert choking my self to death lol

How big is your grow tent? Is that an entire room zoned off?

I must also say these autos all all grew with no fertilizer I mean not a drop no veg nutes no flower nutes no hormones no additives what u see is what you get .. from day 1 of them being seedling s they have been on nothing but plain old water

The compost is nothing special .. a cheap manure mix fine grade 3x50ltr £10

They are growing in 20lrt buckets sea of green style

I have 2x600w hps
24x135w 5500k cfl

All the buds are really dense like rocks most of it .. thc is going crazy its everywere .

Hey can you tell me what soil mix you are using ? how much ration in the 20ltr of soil and compost ?

welcome to :420:

fellow brit....

nice garden you have got going on...all without nutes too

as said...fear not about yellow leaves,your girls are feeding off their stores....

nice harvest is on your way real soon.....

might wanna remove the town name tho,for security....

i have visited your neck off the woods years ago....

congrats on finding the best MJ forum on the web....

no keyboard warriors here....:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom