2 week old lady

SwissSwiss

Hello folks,

suuuuuuper sorry if this is in the wrong place, thought id post here since I'm using Biobizz?...

just wondering if you think she is doing alright for her age...

specs:

grow cabinet: 30cm X 40cm X 128cm
lighting: 12 cfls 6x 21W 2700k and 6x20W I forget what K but proper 6500 on are the way...

Ventilation: single active 100mm 100m3/h intake to a single 125mm 200m3/h exhaust hooked to a 400m3/h carbon-filter + one small oscillating fan..

Grow method: ScroG
Medium: soil (bio mix)
Strain: 1x northern lights¨
Nutrients: biobizz line, "root juice""bio-grow""bio-bloom"

watering schedule (water at PH 7.8 according to website, haven't personally tested):

Monday: pure water
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: nutrient water
Thursday: nothing
Friday: pure water
Saturday: nutrient water
Sunday: nothing...and back to Monday...

iv given my seedling a little beating,like all noobs...I had a heat issue i was able to more or less quickly resolve but still the seedling went through at least 18h at 30+ °C causing (or so I assume) a small burn or brown spot on the tip of one of its cotyledons.

iv been feeding the seedlings with the schedule above "root juice" at a concentration of 4ml/l. now seeing as the little lass is about 2 weeks old and theoretically starting her first adventures in the vegetative stage, I was thinking of switching her to "bio-Grow" (should i still supplement "root juice" and if so how?).

obviously im sketched out about stunted growth and having harmed her but in all fairness she seems pretty solid! hope you will all concur....

any critics/comments/tips/advice will be more than welcome...

hope the small bic lighter gives an idea of her growth its not easy to asses anything online..... keep in mind she is still in her "teen" pot and will be transplanted in a 14L. once shes about a month old (or later ill have to see when the time comes...)

thank you in advance for the help!

She looks great to me. The thing I would change is your watering schedule. I would recommend that you give her a good soak and then don't water until the pot seems nice and light. She should droop just slightly if possible. Then drench her again. This will establish a wet/dry cycle and encourage good root development as the roots will be forced to branch out in search of water. When the wet dry cycle gets to the point that it is every other day it's time for a bigger pot.

Back
Top Bottom