Need Promix BX water only to wean the bottle

Helpplease

Firstly I should say that I sometimes visit this site for a sick friend.

I need help from someone with tried and true knowledge about water only soil mixes. I can't stress the importance of reality based responses. Please if folks could only offer tried and true recipes, not hypothetical etc. This is for a very sick person that needs it to really work.

Is there a Promix bx recipe out there that just requires amendments that is water only? One with limited added ingredients like blood,bone,kelp,castings etc. Please no guano included. It would be preferable if someone is also able to break the size of the amendments to add (cups/tsp) to each individual gallon of promix.

I know this is a lot, but it's for a noble cause. Please organic gardeners help my friend get off the not so "organic bottles)

Thank you so much.

Yes there is and many many folks growing organic grow with Promix as part of the mix.

You will need the following:

1/3 CSPM - Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (Promix BX) (not organic BTW due to wetting agents) splitting hairs tho

1/3 Hummus (EWC) earth worm castings/compost - try Coast of Main products

1/3 aeration - I use Perlite - don't use Miracle grow (anything really) version its got chems in it

to that mix add in:

rock dust / granite dust
Ag Lime or oyster shell flour
kelp meal
neem cake meal
gypsum dust

You can purchase all the above amendments together in a package from here:

Nutrient Kit For Sphagnum Peat Moss Base - ClackamasCoots Style - BuildASoil

This is the Clackamas Coot mix that a lot of organic farmers like in one form on another.

Notice the only thing you will need to do is WATER ... no chems needed.

Cheers and good luck - check out my journal. I use basically that same mix but gather all my own ingredients locally.

Back
Top Bottom