A question for growers with regular gardening experience

Growing your own food is a noble undertaking and your local gardening shop will be pleased to help you with general advice. At the end of the day, they don't care what you are doing with their products. However, they are very glad of your custom!

I grow tomatoes and chillies in the garden, I have houseplants and am experimenting with bonsai trees. That covers most of any questions that I may have about any of their products.

Get their highest quality general purpose compost and a bag of perlite :goodluck:

Growing your own food is a noble undertaking and your local gardening shop will be pleased to help you with general advice. At the end of the day, they don't care what you are doing with their products. However, they are very glad of your custom!

I grow tomatoes and chillies in the garden, I have houseplants and am experimenting with bonsai trees. That covers most of any questions that I may have about any of their products.

Get their highest quality general purpose compost and a bag of perlite :goodluck:

thank you so much its gonna help a lot I am also going to start my own DIY thread where I will post updates of my adventure as a total newbie

Hi, I have been a outdoor veggie and herb(basil, dill, mint) grower for 5 years. I grew veggies before growing weed(I start my first cannabis grow on April 3rd). Based on what I've read and researched they appear to be similar to heavy feeders in the nightshade family.

The nightshade family consists of tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and tomatillos. high nitrogen, low phosphorus and low potassium during early stages and veg, then for bloom, low/medium nitgrogen, high phos and medium potassium. I'm anxious to experience with organic soil after about 4 sucessful grows. I grow organically during my vegetable season so I'm anxious to use the products I use to grow veggies and how to use that knowledge to grow the best possible cannabis I can grow.

Also, this time of year my local nursery where I buy most of my soil, compost and peat products should be use to gardeners asking for grow products. It's seed starting time for many veggie and flower gardners. You can get great deals on compost and seed starting mix.

Hi, I have been a outdoor veggie and herb(basil, dill, mint) grower for 5 years. I grew veggies before growing weed(I start my first cannabis grow on April 3rd). Based on what I've read and researched they appear to be similar to heavy feeders in the nightshade family.

The nightshade family consists of tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and tomatillos. high nitrogen, low phosphorus and low potassium during early stages and veg, then for bloom, low/medium nitgrogen, high phos and medium potassium. I'm anxious to experience with organic soil after about 4 sucessful grows. I grow organically during my vegetable season so I'm anxious to use the products I use to grow veggies and how to use that knowledge to grow the best possible cannabis I can grow.

Also, this time of year my local nursery where I buy most of my soil, compost and peat products should be use to gardeners asking for grow products. It's seed starting time for many veggie and flower gardners. You can get great deals on compost and seed starting mix.

We are strictly organic as well and there is some good info in this post .. I would add some earthworm castings to the mix and you will be in good shape. We do use the Canna Bio LINE BUT USE IT SPARINGLY ..Happy Growing ..

Back
Top Bottom