Question regarding nutes

Darth weeder

Im thinking about starting my first grow.... But the problem is I live in the middle of Africa and nutes are not available to me like everone else around the world...... Our mailing system is crappy and the local courier do not allowed any liquid to be flow in..... So i dont want to waste money for it to be only taken away..... So i have been looking around and found several diffrent options...... I would like to knw if I can use them and how I can go about it......... The pictures are below..... I also have a digital Ph pen, led light, soil, and several autoflowering seeds..... Any help and guideance will be greatly appreciated
420-magazine-mobile7939547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1027264449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile560623520.jpg

I have read that time release isn't good but this is what I have found so far and a few other nutes that I dint take pics off
Any help will be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This post is old but anyway. Ive read slow release fertilizer is bad for cannabis. Try finding cow manure , bone meal from butchery or dry and smash bones. Blood from slaughterhouse. Search the web for how to make bonemeal bloodmeal and make your own fertilizer.

I am finding the same problem here in the UK. There is a guy on YouTube MR Canuck. He used a type of slow release but I can not get it here in the UK

Look into quano's they are shipped as powder or pellets. No liquids. If not maybe a trip to the country. Someone close has chicken, rabbits, cattle or something. These all need cure times but most places will have a pile of old stuff somewhere. These can be used in teas or mixed in the soil. Lots of trial and area but they are great nutrients and you can usually get them for free.

Back
Top Bottom