What's up with this Earth Juice recipe from their site

nicko0

this is a recipe on ej website. why the verdi fire? why not add more ej grow? their big bloomin guano is just P, is this helping any? also is this recipe too strong to replace water and use at every watering? and is this recipe acceptable in a soilless medium? is there anything wrong with this recipe, like to much or too little of something?

The EJ "GIANT" Grow Tea-TP
Vegetative formula

1. EJ Grow: 1Tbsp
2. Big Bloomin Guano: 1tsp
3. Catalyst: 1tsp
4. MicroBlast: 1tsp
5. Verde Fire Grow: 1tsp
6. Hi-Brix MFP: 2tsp
7. Meta-K: 1/4 tsp
8. OilyCan: 1 tsp
9. Assist: 1/2tsp
10. Bio-Righteous: 1/2tsp
11. Rooter's Mycorrhizae 1/2tsp. If store for more than 5 days, recommend to add just prior to using.

Use with no dilution. Can store closed and vented in a cool area out of direct sunlight for 2-3 days.
Store "cold" up to 2 weeks.

Kind of looks like they want to sell you everything they make. However, I love EJ grow and bloom. I'm currently flowering some clones out that are very rare. For every feeding I am giving them 6 tsps. of bloom and 1 tsp. of molasses and my pants need for nothing.

My plants are just in heaven with this feeding. Went through the whole veg cycle with the grow formula. Some catalyst microblast and meta-k every 3 weeks. Changed the grow for bloom and am now in week 4-5. Started at 15ml and stopped at 35ml. Gave catalyst at 4-1 to bloom and grow. I think they could take more. Never even a burnt tip.

Switched to Sugar Peak grand finale at week 5-8. Then a clear week is the plan. Hoping they just keep going. Feeding 2x a week. Oh ya and brewing for 24 hours before each feeding in my DIY bubbler.

good to hear from one using this recipe. ive been using it in grow with no issues yet. i have been using the meta k, microblast and catalyst every feeding tho, is that bad?

I bubble this
10ml molasses
10ml Bioag Humic/fulvic
Mix
add
20 ml Sugar peak Flowering
20 ml Catalyst
20 ml Micoblast
20 ml Atlantic fish fert (Hydrolyzd)
20 ml Grow more seaweed extract
Then i put in two paint strainers
1 cup Wormgrow Plus has worm castings kelp and rock dust
1 cup Alaskan ancient forest humus
20 ml seabird guano
20 ml Jamaican bat guano
20 ml Azomite
20 ml insect shit fracas

Let it bubble in a 5 gallon bucket for 48 hours
Each plant gets 1 gallon of mix 50/50
Then Ph

I do the same thing for veg except i change to Sugar peak veg

That is my basics you can play around with it

Looks like an involved formula. I am looking for a good formula for the sugar peak line.

I am growing in organic soil in a light dep fully controlled greenhouse. (added my thoughts)

My last grows with the original Earth Juice line went great. Used grow, bloom and catalyst with Meka K and micro added monthly and finished with Grand Finale. Used standard measurements and brewed for 24 hours. Brewed the grow and bloom with the catalyst mixed in. I have a 70 litre pump and a 6" stone in a 55 gallon barrel. It came alive with a huge head of foam.

Hoping for a more simple formula using the following: I was feeding 2x a week.

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Vegetation ( week 2 through 2 weeks before forced flowering. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Transition (from 2 weeks before flower to 2 weeks into flower. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering ( 2 weeks into flowering till 3 weeks before harvest. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Grand Finale ( last 2-3 weeks of flowering. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Briximus Maximus (foliar feeding last 2 weeks)

Earth Juice Elements Cal-N Mag (added as needed or every 2-4 weeks)

Earth Juice Elements Micro (added as needed or every 2-4 weeks)

Earth Juice High Brix part A & B ( feed soil between regular weekly feedings)

Currently have seedling @ 3 weeks. Started the with the original grow formula 10ml at 2 weeks in Pro Mix HP.

Back
Top Bottom