Strains

ZombieGrown

Hello all, I'm new to the forum here, but wanted to take a quick poll. I'm a medically retired veteran with PTSD, and lots of joint injuries from long patrols carrying too much gear, so I'm looking for some good strains for both PTSD, and with Pain/Inflammation as well. With that being said, I'd also like a good Sativa for daytime use, and a good Indica for relaxing at night. I have a good CBD strain already, I'm just looking for good THC strains for this years grow. You guys rock, thanks in advance for your feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Golden tiger is my all time favourite sativa so far. Panama is looking and sounding very good also, but I'm on the first run of that one and haven't made it to harvest yet. And I don't really do indicas.

So update, I've gone a little askew from the plan, but I saw some clones at my neighborhood dispensary that I just couldn't pass up. I ended up with Blueberry, Strawberry Cough, and Harle-Tsu. Got them under a CFL indoors currently on an 18/6 cycle, I plan to try and get them outside by April 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Nah, I checked the daylight hours and realized I was still way early, so waiting till middle to end of April now.

Back
Top Bottom