Advanced Nutrients with coco coir

smokinchimney

I am planning to use the whole line up of AN 100% organic that is listed in their feeding Schedule with the but its SUPER EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! YIKES. Has anyone here used their organic line up or any line up for that matter? If you did was it worth the cash? If I could get any feedback on their products that would be great.

i love AN but i use the inorganic lineup: 3part grow micro bloom with most of the additives in the AN calculator plus feed program. im using most of the additives from anywhere to 1/2 strength to 1/5 strength depending on the mood of the plants and myself. i love the stuff but im new to the grow scene so i cant say its worth the cost to use all the additives, but the basic stuff will get you great results (organic or not)

you can check out my journal if you like, i pH my stuff right on the dot and have good lighting. you can see the size of stems, leafs and buds im getting. i have no complaints

I'm with Flurple on this, but I've used the organic line before. It's really good but I went back to the synthetics. I just like them better.

If you're not sure about getting it, do it. You won't regret it. If price is a problem, just get the base nutes and Nirvana. Skip the rest for now and wait to see how well you like that.

yep yep AN is the way to go!!

This is the one thing,,after seeds,,that gives you what you smoke.

I've used the whole organic line with good results but am now a connoisseuer fan.

Yes it's expensive but consider the crop and what only one ounce is worth. try it once you get settled in and you'll probably like it. I'd use gen hydro products if i got the same results... really. hehehe

Yep.. Advanced Nutrients products are really a great stuff. Though its expensive it is worth enough. I get more yield, better quality bud, and a grow with little to no problems. It actually costs me less to grow with AN when you add it all up.

If you're using molasses with Coco make sure you have plenty of beneficial microbes. Otherwise the harmful ones will out-compete the good ones and thrive on all that molasses.

Personally I wouldn't use molasses at all unless I was in soil that I knew had a thriving soil web already going. It's too easy for that to turn into a massive algae bloom that will practically kill your plants.

I am planning to use the whole line up of AN 100% organic that is listed in their feeding Schedule with the but its SUPER EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! YIKES. Has anyone here used their organic line up or any line up for that matter? If you did was it worth the cash? If I could get any feedback on their products that would be great.
6 year big fan full line now hate them.
Somany lies somany cons and no much price. That didnt bothet me but when i find the basr is synthetic and the fulvics are real and synthetic. Pointless

Then google whats in them eg budfsctor x 5% souable mag i believe 60quid

Where as u vsn buy soluable mag for 47quid and make 200litres.

Its basiy megacrop 2 part split into 8 and resold with water

It growz good dont get me wrong perfect infact but megacrops out preforming them organicly in a side by side so far.

Ajd my nite tank doesnt smell after 2days when thw iron starts to oxidise and go off

And i dont have sludge building upp on everything it touches

Back
Top Bottom