2 dwc bubbler questions

zills

hey guys ive done a bit of searching and yet i cant quit get the answers im lookin for so here they go:

1.HOW DO I ADD THE NUTE SOLUTION TO MY BUBBLER?

2.IF IM DOING A SCROG GROW HOW WOULD I REPLACE WATER THAT I DRAIN OUT?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me... Im a new grower on my 1st soil grow and plan on doin the bubbler grow next..ive gotten alot of info from this site and hope to get just a bit more...LOL

well im gonna at least try to attemp to explain it in a way you would understand, or at least understand what I am thinking. Well simple enough to add question 1 = in your Deep Water Culture/DWC system you have to replace the water or nute solution weekly, and may even have to replace it more than that for cleaning or nutrient burn etc. so before you get your feet wet in the DWC system plan out what yours is going to look like, what size reservoir etc etc.

2 if you do grow scrog with a DWC setup, make sure you have easy access to your reservoir, and a hose attachment to a sink will always help.

I used to suspend the top of the tub with the plants still in it in the air with 4 wires on hooks from the ceiling, then replace the tub with a new clean one with a fresh batch of nutes. Made it easy to wash the pump, bubblers, and lines too during the water change.

Check out the second grow down in my signature...

Some guys pump out most of the water in a set configuration like a scrog, and just run clearex or something like it to flush the system of salts.

There are a ton of really good journals in the grow room... check them out and you will learn everything you ever wanted to know. :peace:

My res is about 18" off the ground so I simply stick a hose on the drain plug in my res, and drain it into a bucket. To refill you can simply stick a funnel into the end of the same hose and dump water (ph'd and nuted) back through the hose ,or if you are still able to get to the top of the res. open it up and dump it in. I've heard of people attaching their water pump from their bubbler to a hose and pumping it out via their water pump .Seems to messy to me.But as obxgardener says plan everything out first. If it's your first grow use bag seeds instead of expensive ones, good bagseed weed can kick ass too !! and if you screw it up big deal , time lost, lesson learned. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom