New to hydro

pugmug420

I am new to hydro and just bought a growing system. I have 10 seedlings-8 will go into soil and 2 into the hydro. The seedlings are ready to go into soil/hydro. Here are my questions; 1. Will the clay pebbles crush a seedling?
2. Can I grow both hydro and soil in the same room? 3. If both seedlings in the hydro turn out to be girls-can I transplant one into soil (the hydro container i bought may not fit 2 mature plants although the grow store had a 3-4 foot tree/plant in theirs). Thanks for any help anyone can give me...:smokin:

I am new to hydro and just bought a growing system. I have 10 seedlings-8 will go into soil and 2 into the hydro. The seedlings are ready to go into soil/hydro. Here are my questions; 1. Will the clay pebbles crush a seedling?
2. Can I grow both hydro and soil in the same room? 3. If both seedlings in the hydro turn out to be girls-can I transplant one into soil (the hydro container i bought may not fit 2 mature plants although the grow store had a 3-4 foot tree/plant in theirs). Thanks for any help anyone can give me...:smokin:

The clay balls shouldn't hurt the seedlings if they have a bit of a root ball on them. Yes, you can grow hydro and soil in the same room and yes you could transplant a hydro plant to dirt.

Hope that helped. Any more questions, just ask.

:peace:

thanks so much for the help. I just hope the seedling i put into hydro turns out to be a girl...if not then I will wait till clone time

Back
Top Bottom