Canna coco & biocanna

medigreen

I've recently switched to biocanna and after reading up on coco decieded to try coco. i haven't heard of anyone using liquid organics with coco so, my question is; is there a reason for that? OR what problems am i gonna have? I know about the cal/mag stuff but is there anything else?

Hi Medigreen, :welcome: to :420:
I have just completed a few soil grows using biobizz nutes. I am just now also going to try coco and had the same question with regards to the liquid organic nutes. After some googling i found this on biobizz website...it only applies to biobizz of course but it does show that organics can be used in coco...hope it helps some...:ganjamon:

“The basic rules:

Topmax, Biobloom and Rootjuice work without any problem on all hydroponical systems, like NFT, rockwool, Coco, Clay pebbels, Autopot / Aquasystems, Aeroponics etc,

Topmax, Biobloom and Rootjuice can be stored in tanks or nutrient barrels for about one week, but only if a good circulation pump is added as well. Always work clean, Biobizz nutrients contain no preservatives.

Biogrow/ Fishmix, You can use it, but it decomposes very quickly, because of it’s concentrated ingredients. In an NFT system or nutrient tank it would mean you'd have to refresh the tank every 2 days instead of once a week. Also you have to really know what you are doing. Since it can go wrong easily if you don't pay attention, we do not promote it.

For automated sytems, it’s the same story. Biogrow/ Fishmix, decompose in two days, and start to foam. So if you have prepared a solution with water Biogrow and/or Fishmix, use the content of the tank immediatly. Besides the mix of these two products can clogg up the tubings of your system. Use at least ø4mm tubings for your watering system to prevent this. It can be advised after feeding to flush the tubings with additonal water, clearing out all remaining residue.

For automated coco systems, Biogrow/ Fishmix, can be best used as a topfeeder by hand. Simply water by hand 2-3 times a week to avoid smelly and foaming nutrient barrels. If you add Biogrow/ Fishmix, to your tank make sure you use the complete content at once!

Using simple filters like a panty or old t-shirt can help filter larger particles in Biobizz nutrients, without loosing power, it will help to prevent clogging.

Fishmix and/or Alg-a-Mic: can be used as a foliarspray, you can continue doing this (2-3 times a week, 1-2ml per liter) untill the second week of flowering, then you have to stop, because these two products should not come in direct contact with the flowers.

The Fishmix makes sure you have enough nitrogen (if you are growing/flowering on NFT, this is the only extra source of Nitrogen Biobizz can provide (besides the Nitrogen in Biobloom), but after the second week of flowering you might need to add an additonal product to maintain specific Nitrogen levels if your plants show deficiencies.

With only Topmax and Biobloom it will lack nitrogen, magnesium and other usefull elements. Not so much because Biobizz products are crap, but because the NPK levels of 100% organic products can never be higher than 8.

Sometimes,depending on the seize of the plant, and in specific systems, after the second week of flowering a higher NPK level is required than Biobloom can offer on it’s own. Soil for instance, is a much better buffer and much richer in minerals than the water in an NFT tank. As we already said, Biobizz is originally designed for soil

For dosage on hydroponical and Coco systems, we advise to follow our growchart for lightmix + aprox. 40%, So 5ml becomes 7 ml, 2ml becomes 3 ml and so on.

You can find our growchart on :: BioBizz under downloads/resource

So to evaluate this whole story: Topmax, Bloom, and Rootjuice are multifunctional products that you can use in combination with other nutrients in any system.

Fishmix and Alg-a-mic as foliar spray 1-3 ml 2-3 times a week, till the second week of flowering

Biogrow/ Fishmix: In a hydrosystem do not use unless you know exaclty what you are doing or if you like to use it as a topfeeder on Coco system

So what about Bioheaven

Now, this product was designed for ALL systems, Hydro, Coco, Aero, Soil etc. It is an individual product, not a bloomstimulator or rootstimulator! It can be used with ALL nutrient programs and products, and is designed to boost the application of the nutrient you are using. The L-Amino-acids are doing two important things for the plants: They transform macro-elements in natural enzyms and proteins,

and they increase the mineral uptake from 15-20% to 80-90%. This means you use every drop out of every mililiter of nutrient you are using! Because of the increased efficiency of the plants regulation system it works as a powerfull energy booster. For Bioheaven we have only one application: Use it !“

:peacetwo:Bassplayer

so I've had some og kush seedlings in 1 1/2 gallon containers for 2 weeks and now they're starting to get purple on the stems. only fed twice, once with 15ml rhizo and the 2nd with 10 rhizo 4 biovega. Could this be nitrogen deficientcy or k orverdose? the npk of biocanna is 3-1-5. Been watering just about everyday with ro water with about 5ml of general organics calmag in it. any help would be awsome.

so I've had some og kush seedlings in 1 1/2 gallon containers for 2 weeks and now they're starting to get purple on the stems. only fed twice, once with 15ml rhizo and the 2nd with 10 rhizo 4 biovega. Could this be nitrogen deficientcy or k orverdose? the npk of biocanna is 3-1-5. Been watering just about everyday with ro water with about 5ml of general organics calmag in it. any help would be awsome.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Back
Top Bottom