Coir - biocannas w EJ catalyst. also spidermite!

loveandpeace

hi people.

firstly thanks for any help. im quite a noob grower and would love any input / advice.

ihave a 50L coco pot with airstone near the bottom. this pot has holes and drains to another pot with clayballs and an airstone as well.roughly 3/4 of medium is coco and 1/4 is hydroton.

i have done one grow already using biocanna nute line with amazing results in straight coco with no clayballs. the smell snd flavour is amazing. but maybne (ledtesters nutrient test was a big influence - tnx for their efforts!) i might get better yield with a combination of things.

this time i am also feeding mycozorizhal n trichoderma in the mix.
my main question is this - would it be much value mix in earth juice catalyst as well given that i am using the 2 different mediums?
thanks for any input and suggestions. im tryingto keep this organic as possible despite havimg to treat te plant with a mitekiller product early on. *cry*. from what ive read i understand il probly have to re-apply 2-3 times during veg cos it wont kill the eggs. but i thought mahbe i could order predatory mites close to time of flowering (2 weeks post ladt applocation)

has anyone got much exlerience on either of these 2 thinvs and willimg to lend a hand? if so thx a tonne in advance!

love and peace

Back
Top Bottom