My first ever grow Hydro Purple Haze

Glumeye

What up guys it's a pleasure being here. Today I received my seeds of Purple Haze from a trusted site. (Pm for info) As stated this will be my first grow. I'll be attempting a hydro grow with the Haze. Through germination and practically the whole vegetation stage I will not introduce nutrients. I won't start nutrients until 2 week of veg just to see how it goes. Also I will introduce nutrients to one of the plants from the beginning just to see the results. I'll post and update daily, as things change. And guys /girls if you know anything about hydro growing and can help or have some helping advice I'd greatly appreciate it.
420-magazine-mobile491906523.jpg

You need nutrients right off the bat in a hydroponics setup. The cotyledons on hold enough for the germination and early seedling phase. Definitely not a good idea to starve them early on.

i appreciate the experiment at least. itll be interesting to see if they survive off, im assuming, tap water and how it affects plant growth. personally i dont think theyll make it without looking drastically stunted but i doubt theyll die completely

i appreciate the experiment at least. itll be interesting to see if they survive off, im assuming, tap water and how it affects plant growth. personally i dont think theyll make it without looking drastically stunted but i doubt theyll die completely

Yer on a roll digging up the 2 and 3yr old threads

Atta boy

Back
Top Bottom