Suite leaf products

kenaan420

hello,
has anyone been using the suite leaf products? i'm interested to hear your experiences vs. using synthetic nutrients. i'm using waterfarms modded for dwc. i was going to use a chiller but the manufacturer says to use room temps. trying to avoid root rot at the higher temps.
thanks,
kenaan

hello,
has anyone been using the suite leaf products? i'm interested to hear your experiences vs. using synthetic nutrients. i'm using waterfarms modded for dwc. i was going to use a chiller but the manufacturer says to use room temps. trying to avoid root rot at the higher temps.
thanks,
kenaan

I sent them an email approximately a month ago now only did they send me a huge sample of ALL their nutrient line, they sent me 2. As for their use I am in soil, a amended version of "Sobcool's" supersoil but will generally water water feed with feed formula being 3/4 of manufactures recommendation. Since receiving SuiteLeaf I have only fed once but will say my plants look as I usually expect at this stage of their growth, what really intrigued me was the organic aspect of their product. Although I have not ran a full cycle using SuiteLeaf, so far so good. Growers love and I hope this helps friend. Another thing to note, previously was using technaflora which seemed good but noticed it was hard to get mixed up thoroughly, an hour or 2 prior to feeding I'll add my bubbler to my RO rainwater put the suiteleaf in, it seems to be very very water soluble

Back
Top Bottom