Thank you for the organic forum

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
This will hopefully get alot of threads!

to start off , does anyone use PURE BLEND PRO ORGANIC NUTES? If so, do you use the cal mag as well? I dont think it's necessary unless you use RO water...

WHat organic nutes do you use?

Re: Thank you rob for the organic forum

I guess I "heard" somewhere that organics were not as reliable as chem for hydro... but if someone knows differently, I'd love to hear about the results of an organic hydro grow.

I only use organics in my outside garden... why not inside?

obx: not sure if you "heard" from an experienced reliable source? My caregiver produces the best meds with all organics. seems pretty reliable to me, so i have started using it, check out my signature and you can see how "reliable" they are..

you are very welcome guys.
one thing you guys can start doing to help us out, is reporting posts that should go in these new forums...
look for this icon on the bottom left of every single post
click on that and in the comments section, write "Move to Organic Hydro" or "Move to Organic Soil"
the mods will get notified of this and can make the move for you.
this will help us out a great deal if a few of you can take this on as a project.
we would be so very grateful.
thanks and hope everyone has a very Hempy Easter.
sending you positive energy through the universe.

will do ROB< i already noticed some threads about organic nutes.. so will try to get to those. thanks for sending positive vibes , the universe is in DIRE Need of that right now..i try to , only to be downtrodden.

obx: not sure if you "heard" from an experienced reliable source? My caregiver produces the best meds with all organics. seems pretty reliable to me, so i have started using it, check out my signature and you can see how "reliable" they are..

I used the quotes around "heard" because I don't have any facts about organic vs. chem with regards to hydro. You have nice pictures, but I'd like to know more about what to use and how it affects things before I change over.

Back
Top Bottom