Any experience with Auroras "Roots Organics"?

eScott

Anyone have any experience with these nutes?
Roots Organics by Aurora Innovations
I've been using the full line in veg and just started 4 in flower with their recipe as well. They seem to be loving it in veg, the flowering plants have only been in the new bloom cabinet with the roots organics 2 days so nothing to really report.
I've noticed when adding nutes that the thicker of the solids gum up coarse pump filters fast. the day of adding nutes, I usually have to rinse out the filters twice to keep flow going.
Both the veg and bloom res's are aerated which seems to cause thick, soap-suds type foam in the res. sometimes building to the lids. I guess due to all the solids in the goop.

Anyhoo... anyone other than me going the organic route with Roots?
Any tips on this brand or organic goops in general are appreciated!

Anyone have any experience with these nutes?
Roots Organics by Aurora Innovations
I've been using the full line in veg and just started 4 in flower with their recipe as well. They seem to be loving it in veg, the flowering plants have only been in the new bloom cabinet with the roots organics 2 days so nothing to really report.
I've noticed when adding nutes that the thicker of the solids gum up coarse pump filters fast. the day of adding nutes, I usually have to rinse out the filters twice to keep flow going.
Both the veg and bloom res's are aerated which seems to cause thick, soap-suds type foam in the res. sometimes building to the lids. I guess due to all the solids in the goop.

Anyhoo... anyone other than me going the organic route with Roots?
Any tips on this brand or organic goops in general are appreciated!

I haven't had any experience with that line up. But I do remember the HYDRO guy saying its quite gummy. You could try pure blend pro which I am running, but I am switching to ADVANCE NUTES ORGANIC line up. If you are running a drip you mite have more problems than ebb, but all in all, i have had NO problems in my farms with organics.

Advanced Nutrients organic products works really great. Dr. Hornby does it again with his brand Iguana Juice. 100% all organic one part liquid bloom nutrient that is fully soluble.

Back
Top Bottom