Rainbow Mix in the mix?

Batcave

Has anyone used the Rainbow Mix Bloom from Earth Juice? It looks like it would turn the typical Ocean Forest in something similar to Subcool's super soil. I have 6 clones almost ready to pot up to 3 gallon fabric pots, might try 2 or 3 of them with the Rainbow mix mixed in to plain FFOF.

Rainbow Mix Bloom:
Rainbow Mix Bloom is supplemented with beneficial Mycorrhizae for naturally enhanced root health and bloom or food development. Just work into the soil during the budding, flowering or fruiting stages. For outside plants, apply lightly in the Fall to help keep roots healthy throughout Winter.

Rainbow Mix Bloom, from Earthjuice, is a specially formulated 100% natural organic fertilizer that encourages a profusion of flowers and abundant yields of fruits and vegetables. This organic fertilizer is easy to use and gives great results, even for beginner growers.
Includes mycorrhizae for naturally enhanced root health and development.

Application rate:
Container plants - Mix 2 to 4 Tablespoons per gallon of soil.
Outdoor gardens - Use 4 to 8 pounds per 100 square feet.

Formulated from:
Bat Guano
Sea Kelp
Steamed Bone Meal
Langbeinite
Soft Rock Phosphate
Feather Meal
Cottonseed Meal
Natural Potash
Blend of beneficial mycorrhizae
NPK: 1-9-2
rainbow-mix-bloom-lg.jpg

Yep, I use it but in Roots soil... It is just the powdered version of the liquid... good stuff... I add it to some of my feeds to, just bubble it for 24 hrs....

Thanks for the response Irie, I had heard of a few others watering with it as well. The stuff is "powder-fine" similar to dust. I did mix in 2 Tbs per gallon into my FFOF mix for two of my 3D clones that are going into flower next Wednesday, just as a test those two test subjects will just get RO water, calmag, and mollasses. Unless they show me they need something else.

Is this fed with or without nutes?

Say I want to use connisour A&B from advanced nutrients to bloom can this be added?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rainbow mix pro with the dragon fly on the label will give you excellent results. Plants grow at least a couple inches after feeding. I mix a tea and let it brew for 24hrs before feeding. It works FANTASTIC. Check it out and thank me later.

Ya I made my own nute shits exploding can you teach me how to make a tea?

I used part of my connisour veg from advanced with a few ff products etc

The tea is simple my friend. This particular nutrient says that it will not burn your plants and I have never seen it burn them before with different amounts. I started off mixing 4 scoops of this stuff in a old milk jug, filled it with water, and let it sit in the fridge for 24 hours to brew. I now have a big trash can I mix in, and leave brewing for 24 hours. I think the key may be letting it set and brew for the 24 hours. I am not positive but that's how I have seen the best results with this stuff. My plants are almost 5ft yall before even going into flowering what kind of nutes did you make?

I used advanced nutrients part b connisour mix due to its 1,2,7 NPK ratio than tiger bloom big bloom and some cal mag, root booster so I can add this to nutes or nah? And my kush is 4ft how many lights do you have and watt?

Not gonna lie I'm a rookie, but I think it would be OK to add to your feeding cycle. It says it guarantees not to burn your plants. I mix other nutrients into my feedings and it does great. My plants are almost 5ft tall, in 20 gallon grow bags, with 2
galaxyhydro 300 watt LED lights on them. But I must also note that I have an indoor enclosed sun room that they grow in. So they also get the natural daylight along with the lights on 24/7.

Ok so your thinking I'm good to go to use the product than as a suppliment and is this for veg or flower

I know for sure in veg...my I watered yesterday and my plant is almost touching my light. Grew a few inches overnight. I have some in veg now and I gave it to them as well, and then Fox farm open sesame next watering. They are doing great and look healthy, but this is my first controlled flowering so I will keep you posted.

I just now saw the picture about with the rainbow mix and that is not the one I'm using. Mine has a dragonfly on the bag and the bag is black.

I have micro and h1 f1 all tht in my connisour grow I wonder if this would be overkill in veg with tht one but flower tht diff

I wish I could tell you but I'm such a novice. Only my second grow and first controlled. But I am positive on the results during veg with the rainbow mix with the drain fly on the label. I'm in colorado and have had many growers come by to help. They have all been shocked by the results of the mix. They have all recently been adding it to their feeding cycles as well

Back
Top Bottom