Harmony & Pineapple Diesel

Dreamofgreen

harmony = (love potion#1 x c99) x huckelberry kush. a member on another forum named mister dirt bread and gifted these to me. excited that i'll be the first to flower the cross.

harmony - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

100_54072.JPG

pineapple diesel is kali snapple x ms. universe from dynasty seeds

Dynasty Seeds - Pineapple Diesel
Kali Snapple x Ms.Universe #10

Mom: The "B" pheno of pineapple fields was used for this F2, which speeds up the overall bloom time of the entire gene pool. Smells of Roadkill/fuel/pineapple dominate the terpene profile.

Dad: The dad is leaning towards Pineapple Fields "A" pheno, and provides the "b" pheno with a good balance for the offspring.

Pheno "A"- (25%) 50/50 pheno exhibiting traits from both parents and nearly a perfect plant. 9-10wk bloom, chunky buds/good yielder , PM resistant, purple hues and an amazing pineapple/candy/dank smell.

Pheno "B"(60%) reeking of pineapple roadkill, this Kali Snapple dominant pheno that is the smelliest of the bunch. incredible terpenes and high.

Pheno "C" (10%) Ms.Universe pheno that takes the longest to bloom (10wk) but the skyrocket high is well worth the wait. pineapple/haze smells and flavors bless the senses when this lady is in the area.

Pheno "D" (5%), recessive pineapple genes that will make you salivate at first whiff. Pineapple juice is the main smells you will get from her.

Flowering time: 9-11 weeks
Stretch: 1-2x
Resin Profile: High resin
Odour Score: 10
Odour Description: Pineapple, Fuel, Haze, Road Kill
Flavour Score: 9
Flavour Description: Pineapple, Tropical fruit, haze, old school skunk
Potency Score: 9
High Type: well rounded, cerebral/body

100_54101.JPG

100_54091.JPG

re: Harmony & Pineapple Diesel

Hi Dreamofgreen,

I've embedded your photos into your post for you. Personally, I use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left side of the text input window to embed photos in my posts. I hope that helps.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

transplanted into 3 gallon fabric bags 8/23.
lined up like the usual suspects, pineapple diesel
100_54261.JPG

100_54271.JPG

100_5428.JPG

100_5429.JPG

100_5430.JPG

and the harmony (love potion#1 x c99) x huckelberry kush
100_54311.JPG

100_5433.JPG

100_5434.JPG

100_54351.JPG

100_54362.JPG

100_5437.JPG

yep, the 'my photos' button on the bottom left makes it a lot easier. thanks colorado high.

Hey dude ,

Iv grown out a pack of dynasty's pineapple diesel ...amazing strain, popped half a pack last year and got 2 phenos ...one of them was straight pineapple/tropical fruit(did not smell like weed) and was a huge yielder...pale green leaves in flower, might of been a bit of a nitrogen hog, ran it a few times and could never quite keep it green..

Popped the other half pack 6 weeks ago and have another 2 females just hitting week 2 bloom... No dramatic pineapple smell on the stem rub like last time tho .. Hoping for pheno A this time ;)

i did some stem rubbing and close ups with the nose and didn't notice any to have a real pineapple aroma. all of 'em smell really darn nice though. one of the harmony has a faint licorice back ground that's very enticing.
high yielding super duper dank is the pheno i'm looking for. preference for it to smell delicious enough to eat.

Well that's definately possible with this strain...Got loads of pics of my old PD lady but laptop is down...Will be buying a new one asap will post em up ...

I noticed your plants are looking great are they in fabric pots?. i grew in airpots for ages and came to the conclusion after time that the massive amount of rootball aeriation they offer leads to rapid water evaporation and hot chemical build up around the edge of the pots..Got a lot of random frazzled leaves on otherwise healthy plants that burst my head for a loooooooong time...did not like.

Notice anything like that with the fabrics? Im a fan of root pruning so might try em...

fabric bags are excellent. thought about airpots but didn't think they'd be any better than the much cheaper bags.
pretty soon i'll be putting the fabric pots into 5 gallon buckets that have about 5 inches of lava rocks and a couple more inches of perlite with an air stone at the bottom.

stoner move to forget about my thread, sorry. yeah they flowered out nicely. i had a number of small issues, i had added a light amount of organic amendments to the soil and when switching to flower i also added in tab's made by sannie. i should of left them out, made the soil too hot and i got a bunch of burnt tips a few weeks into flower.
the none pineapple smelling PD i don't have much interest in. it's very very good, but not exceptional.
the pineapple pheno is exceptional. the smell and taste is impossible not to love. not amazing potency, but one of my problems was everything got lightly dusted with hermi pollen so that hurt the potency and yield. for being moderately seeded it's excellent.
the pheno of harmony park that i would choose as a keeper is the one that throws naners gallor. i thought i may have stressed it to much on the first run so i ran her a second time. even worse naner explosion when in good temps, proper built and cooked soil and good humidity levels. poop.

thank you. yeah both runs of her have gotten moderately seeded and this last run i let them go dry a few weeks before harvest and the PD never completely recovered. you can see how the fan leaf is hanging more than praying. all of the PD's were like that top to bottom. just kinda acted like they had had enough abuse and just stopped lifting their leaves. so i'm really looking forward to see what she can yield on a clean run.

currently i'm running three sunshine daydream and three more cowbell by bodhi. a little sad all three goji og seeds turned out male, but i have 7 more tries to get a special girl. and i have these to keep happy in the meantime.

100_03947.JPG

100_04009.JPG

100_042811.JPG

Very nice cross man :thumb: I suggest you put the mods to move it into journals, you're gonna get more folks that way and also it's gonna be easier to follow... and gonna get a life of its own :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom