Canoeing top growth - purple burn on leaf tips - fading leaves & brown necrosis

jumfrey13

My whole veg room plants are basically yellow all over, with purple burn spots with purple outline on the edge of the leaves. Also, they are canoeing slightly (not canoeing from heat or lumen stress). I am using multiple 8x4 foot CFL fixtures, and heat is definitely not a problem. I'm in Kelloggs raised bed soil. I top dressed with ewc recently and have fed them teas with much success. A week after 2 tea applications, they were vegging along pretty nicely. I fed them some silica and cal mag on its own and phed the water. Now it looks a lot like this picture, except they have the purple spots and outlines of the leaf edges and the brown necrotic spots that i described. It could be a bug problem. I have millions of tiny bugs in the soil jumping around in the soil. Neen oil sprays don't kill them. I was told that they are spintails and that they are harmless, so I'm not sure if bugs is a problem, unless I misdiagnosed the infestation , or there is another bug I unaware of. But i also heard spintails can be harmful if they overpopulate. I think i overwatered and will be changing my watering regimen to use less. This is my first post and i havent figured out how to post pictures so i provided a link to a picture which is the closest thing i could find to resemble my problem, except without the purple burns or the brown necrotic spots. I will post pics of the actual veg plants tonight which look much worse. I really hope someone could give me some valuable insight.

Back
Top Bottom