Organic Grow With No Added Nutrients

Agrade420

I will be growing with Roots Organics Original.
I plan on not adding any other nutrients then whats already in the soil itself and i would like to get some feed back on if I'm making a wise choice or not?
New Grower i'd really appreciate some feed back, thank you.

I will be growing with Roots Organics Original.
I plan on not adding any other nutrients then whats already in the soil itself and i would like to get some feed back on if I'm making a wise choice or not?
New Grower i'd really appreciate some feed back, thank you.

id say that your need to really research what "organics" really is and research super soils and such im sure your plant will be fine for around 3 weeks. with organics its all about feeding the soil not so much your plant and may i ask why roots organics original? just curious if there is a specific reason

well damm I'm gonna have to do some research then, an cause ill be using self hating pots an roots organics are recommended for them

need to feed you soil then your soil will feed your plat , learn ow to make compost teas , its great , ive made a few ,

P1080458.JPG
P1080457.JPG
P1080457.JPG
P1080461.JPG
P1080464.JPG

Mayb start with a worm farm pretty easy to look after keep em moist wiv a bit of joot or hession feed em scraps no acids like onion etc .U can catch ur worm wee and have castings that will make a rich loam to kik et off.Worm wee dilute with water can be strong.Hope it helps good on ya going organic

I'd recommend tea for sure and if your able to mix a batch of super soil its worth the effort.
I've seen good results top dressing with dry nutes every 3 weeks(ish) and using ewc tea's every 2nd-3rd watering.
-happy frog 7-4-5 tomato and veg (for veg) $15-$20 each
-happy frog 5-8-4 fruit and flower(for flower)
- guano (happy frog 0-5-0) not limited to hf im sure any high p guano is good.. considering your only adding a couple tbls each feed the 4lb bags last awhile..for tea you need organic black strap molasses and earth worm castings (also an airpump,air stone and vessel)
definitely read into some ewc tea recipes and brewing guide's. as well some mykos or great white make's a world of difference. best of luck!

thank you fellas i really appreciate the feed back, two more question, I'm gonna be using them xtreme teabags to make my tea for the time being, how often do i have to feed the soil?

and when brewing with xtreme teabags do i need to add anything else for a successful batch?

i keep it simple with worm castings and molasses, sometimes ill add 2 tbls of kelp meal but most the time i just feed the ewc/molasses tea diluted 50/50 with ro water.. i don't have experience with the xtreme bags but they are probably great as is. for me its every 2nd or 3rd watering will be tea, works out to about once a week but I've seen a lot of people use tea every watering with good results. at first i had a hard time timing my tea batch with when they'll need water but it something i guess everyone adapts to.

that sounds like a good way too feed your plants, thank you for replying i appreciate it, i just got my lights soil an pots just waiting for the seeds and ill start putiing up pictures :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom