No till - No bottle nutes - Pot size and type question

GrowOZ420

Okay so this will be my first grow and I have decided to go with the all natural organic grow!!! So I have a question about pot selection. First off I wanted to know if anyone had tried using the Flat GEO Pots.... I am just using basic logic here but having a shorter wider pot would allow the plant's roots to grow farther horizontally... Thus extending the drip zone allowing for a bushier wider plant to be grown with less stress. Looking at doing Scrog... This is just a theory not sure if these plants work this way. Second question, 20 gal pots Flat or Normal would be the right size? And final question is Veg time... 7-9 weeks? Looking to grow 4-6 massive plants vs a bunch of little plants. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

Okay so this will be my first grow and I have decided to go with the all natural organic grow!!! So I have a question about pot selection. First off I wanted to know if anyone had tried using the Flat GEO Pots.... I am just using basic logic here but having a shorter wider pot would allow the plant's roots to grow farther horizontally... Thus extending the drip zone allowing for a bushier wider plant to be grown with less stress. Looking at doing Scrog... This is just a theory not sure if these plants work this way. Second question, 20 gal pots Flat or Normal would be the right size? And final question is Veg time... 7-9 weeks? Looking to grow 4-6 massive plants vs a bunch of little plants. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:
Did you get a response to this bc I have this same question

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Back
Top Bottom