Making My Own Soil

CabinetGrower

I've been doing quite a bit of RESEARCH into WHICH Soil & What to Add To It to make my Princesses Comfy
and HEALTHY THROUGHOUT Their Entire Lives. Personally I've purchased a Bail Of Soil Mycrohaize of course.
Then I went out & Bought Every Bit Of BAT GUANO on the shelf 10 Kilos to be exact. Turns Out they're
Discontinuing Said product now. I'm Going to Be Just Fine. I also bought Kelp Meal & Fish-Bone Meal too.
OH MY! Least we Not Forget The- WORM CASTINGS EH! In My Opinion, They Are MANDATORY!!!
I Plan On making a Video of my SOIL Mix so as to show others what to add & How Much etc. etc.

Sincerely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

I've been doing quite a bit of RESEARCH into WHICH Soil & What to Add To It to make my Princesses Comfy
and HEALTHY THROUGHOUT Their Entire Lives. Personally I've purchased a Bail Of Soil Mycrohaize of course.
Then I went out & Bought Every Bit Of BAT GUANO on the shelf 10 Kilos to be exact. Turns Out they're
Discontinuing Said product now. I'm Going to Be Just Fine. I also bought Kelp Meal & Fish-Bone Meal too.
OH MY! Least we Not Forget The- WORM CASTINGS EH! In My Opinion, They Are MANDATORY!!!
I Plan On making a Video of my SOIL Mix so as to show others what to add & How Much etc. etc.

Sincerely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

nice i like that recipe can you give more details

I'll Do You 1 Better Brother Grower. I'd see if some FoxFarm Soil Is Available to You Since you are lucky enough to Be Able to Purchase Pretty well Ingredient for Ingredient Of My Home Made FoxFarm Soil. However I Have Gone to GREAT Lengths to Formulate the Soil-
-I NOW GROW IN. My First Ever Grow was done in My Yielder Max Cabinet from Cali. cabinetgrow.com When this WONDERFUL Piece Of- -Furniture/Appliance. lol. Anyhooow, It was Like Growing Weed for DUMMIES! For Real, I followed the Instructions to the Letter.
I Also, "SERIOUSLY" If you want to learn some AMAZING Things About Growing & Strains etc.etc. READ ALL 3 CANNABIBLES by: Jason King.These 3 Books ARE THE MOST REFERRED TO INFORMATION YOU'LL EVER FIND IN SUCH A CONDENSED MANNER EVER I Consistently refer to them on a daily basis and since I purchased them from iBooks I just open the Laptop, iPod touch or even the Android Phone & I'm flipping through whatever info I need to refer to. Also the Price Is More than reasonable I assure You. I do apologize for Not responding sooner It's just this Bloody
IMG_44537.JPG
IMG_44529.JPG
IMG_445411.JPG
IMG_44627.JPG
IMG_446911.JPG
IMG_447111.JPG
IMG_44738.JPG
IMG_44165.JPG
IMG_43966.JPG
IMG_43714.JPG
IMG_43878.JPG
IMG_44465.JPG
LIFE Gig Going On All Over the Place Eh! :rofl: I'll attach a few pics of What You'll need to make The Best SOIL FOR GROWING MARIJUANA POSSIBLE! If your Still Down with putting said Ingredients together. Then I'm In Bro. I'm- -Honestly SO JEALOUS That You Can Buy FoxFarm Soils No Doubt Locally too. That's the OTHER Thing! U Only Need A Few- -INExpensive Ingredients If U Get your Hands On FoxFarm.

Sincerely:Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

IMG_44528.JPG
IMG_44558.JPG

That sounds nice man. I personally use a base of peat moss, worm castings and rice hulls, amendend with rabbit feed, oats bran, epson salts, some lentil meal, lime and a touch of microorganisms and lacto bacilum. Growshops here are scarce and overpriced so I have to do from scratch.
You have very good stuff there, should give you plenty of good bud

Sent from my SM-T210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom