Tea

Double7

Has anyone made tea using rabbit droppings I was going to try this got lots of rabbits and my wife uses it in the garden wasn't sure if it would be good for the Herb .

Sent from my XT1080 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would say try to look up what the aprox NPK value of the rabbit droppings and use that to see if its something that would work or not? You may find that it would work better in flower vs veg or visa versa? I have read that some droppings are not ideal for cannabis like from chickens. I cant remember off the top of my head the reasoning behind it something along the lines of it was too high in something or the ratios were not ideal. Not sure just my two cents. If you end up trying them out I'm curious to see how they work. Good luck.

Peace

Yes I've tried rabbit berry teas. They work fine and in fact you can grow in 100% rabbit berries... they have an NPK of 1-1-1.... going off memory.

I've got half of my VEG plants currently running in organic soil with a good bit of rabbit berries mixed into the soil mix. I've even experimented with a 2" layer of rabbit berries on the btm of the #2 nursery pots then soil on top and top dressed with more rabbit berries so I know which pots are which.. Plants kicked into HIGH gear right out of the gate.

I use rabbit berries in my veggie gardens, compost bins canna pots .... make teas .... I don't have rabbits. OP you can hit me with a PM if you want to sell some to me. I purchase mine off Ebay usually.

You feed the rabbits rabbit pellets right? That's alfalfa ... can use that in your soil mix as well.. Alfalfa is a HOT amendment, meaning it will decompose and generate heat doing it so go easy at first or mix into soil and let it sit for a few weeks and feel the soil for heat before planting.

Alfalfa only good for established hardened off plants. It's got a lot of N in it. Rabbits break down the N in their guts and add micro-organisms good for soil building .... vola. Black Gold right there.

If you have rabbits they are likely raised off the ground.... go check out the soil under the boxes. Add some aeration and some peat moss and you have GREAT soil to grow plants in. All you need is some rock dusts for minerals.

Back
Top Bottom