Soil mix suggestions?

Bacondoggy

A seed popped and i got this awesome "natures care" organic potting mix by miracle gro designed to protect against over/underwatering. 50-60% sphagnum peat, coir, yucca (0.18 - 0.10 - 0.12 ) 20% perlite, 20% ewc.

Container is 1.25 qt.

How much garden lime (im guessing a 2 tbsp) should i mix in or sprinkle blood meal (12-0-0), and how much? I know i postex things similar to this, but im secifically asking for just an approximate amount (base down, not sure of blood meal, and if i should use chicken manure. Im gonna give it a tes of fish emulsion some (small amount of) bloodmeal, kelp, fulvic acid andewc of course! And molasses! Super microbes!!!

Why not skip the MONSONTO dirt and get some Roots Organics or some Black Magic from the Home Depot is better than Miracle Grow soil. I make my own soil from my property it's easier that way and I know it's organic.

What is monsoto?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive tried loads of different soils, from the stupidly overpriced "professional" soils to the dirt cheap multi purpose soil, my opinion any mid range soil will do as long as you tweek it a bit yourself, i generally just run miracle grow mixed with perlite, worm castings and rock dust, and throw in a sprinkle fungi at transplant, gives me great results

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pure evil... Desert makers...
This a joke? Is it a company?
And yeah im right with ya, i get a nice neutral mix thats not strong, add my own stuff, let it grow, then deal with nutes later. Sk garden lime is pretty common when making a base soil? The kind i have feel almost like clay pieces. Do they dissolve? Are they supposed to? Can i just put it on the top of the plant or does it need to be mixed througout the soil??

agent orange, round up, genetically modified seeds, plastics etc etc etc more power/control than any company should ever have..

Back
Top Bottom