Earth Juice Sugar Peak formula request & review

thegreengrocr

I am growing in organic soil in a light dep fully controlled greenhouse. (added my thoughts below)

My last grows with the original Earth Juice line went great. Used grow, bloom and catalyst with Meka K and micro added monthly and finished with Grand Finale. Used standard measurements and brewed for 24 hours. Brewed the grow and bloom with the catalyst mixed in. I have a 70 litre pump and a 6" stone in a 55 gallon barrel. It came alive with a huge head of foam.I was feeding 2x a week. Never a burnt leaf tip.

New grow Plan: Add help here

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Vegetation ( week 2 through 2 weeks before forced flowering. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Transition (from 2 weeks before flower to 2 weeks into flower. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering ( 2 weeks into flowering till 3 weeks before harvest. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Sugar Peak Grand Finale ( last 2-3 weeks of flowering. 20-30ml)

Earth Juice Briximus Maximus (foliar feeding last 2 weeks)

Earth Juice Elements Cal-N Mag (added as needed or every 2-4 weeks)

Earth Juice Elements Micro (added as needed or every 2-4 weeks)

Earth Juice High Brix part A & B ( feed soil between regular weekly feedings)

Currently have seedling @ 3 weeks. Started the with the original grow formula 10ml at 2 weeks in Pro Mix HP. Switching to the "new formula" at week 4.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to be a tough subject for friendly advice/experience.

I am going to run a journal on this grow focusing on the Sugar Peak line with the ingredients from my previous post. I have a pretty good starting point with what I learned from my last Earth Juice original line last year. I was quite impressed and think more should follow the organic road. I will try and pave a path.

Back
Top Bottom