No nutes - Water and balanced pH

HazePhase

Hello,

I was reading up and a few friends told me they literally put the germinated seed in a proper mixed bag of soil and they water it every 1-3 days when needed until harvest.

Then i read other people's posts where they are adding 15 different liquids to their plants to boost bud and maximize height and make it grow eyes... etc...

I was just wondering the pros and cons to both methods?
I am going to be growing with the least about of chemicals if possible :)

tx

When i tried just the water my leaves showed discolor do to nutrient deficiency. After ive been on a regement and thing are going better

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Organic soil.. its all about the inputs and amendments. You need to get the soil supercharged with micro organisms AKA EWC/Compost teas and add some Mycos at transplant.... all I do is water....here's part of my current grow. Some plants grow differently than others. Meaning some "strains" have differing requirements for nutrients.

Get an organic soil mix that you know works or has been proven to work. Work that soil mix .... If you can follow a recipe, you can grow organic cannabis.

This takes some practice to learn. Best to run the same strain for several runs so you get the hang of it and don't keep chasing your tail because you cant figure out whats "wrong".... that's the mentality of bottled nutrients. Feed the plant.... in organics its feed the soil, the soil feeds the plants and how it's been done since the dawn of time... the almighty dollar is VERY young in comparison.

Example: Taste of soil grown organic tomatoes
Taste of hydroponic grown tomatoes

It's the same thing with organically grown Cannabis. Anyone saying anything different has an agenda or excuse.

Pics taken yesterday.

The Future 50 days:

20170304_182637.jpg

Devils Tit @ 1 day into 12/12 :

20170304_182617.jpg

Organic soil.. its all about the inputs and amendments. You need to get the soil supercharged with micro organisms AKA EWC/Compost teas and add some Mycos at transplant.... all I do is water....here's part of my current grow. Some plants grow differently than others. Meaning some "strains" have differing requirements for nutrients.

Get an organic soil mix that you know works or has been proven to work. Work that soil mix .... If you can follow a recipe, you can grow organic cannabis.

This takes some practice to learn. Best to run the same strain for several runs so you get the hang of it and don't keep chasing your tail because you cant figure out whats "wrong".... that's the mentality of bottled nutrients. Feed the plant.... in organics its feed the soil, the soil feeds the plants and how it's been done since the dawn of time... the almighty dollar is VERY young in comparison.

Example: Taste of soil grown organic tomatoes
Taste of hydroponic grown tomatoes

It's the same thing with organically grown Cannabis. Anyone saying anything different has an agenda or excuse.

Pics taken yesterday.

The Future 50 days:

20170304_182637.jpg

Devils Tit @ 1 day into 12/12 :

20170304_182617.jpg

Wow that is beautiful!
To update I am using Clackimus Coots Organic Soil - here is my Journal :)

HazePhase's LED Organic No-Till Grow Journal - 2017

Organic super soil/no till is the only way to go in my opinion if you want truly superior flavor/taste. Plus it takes so much work and maintenance out of the equation.

I think the main difference is the diversity- there will be broader range of terpenes and canabinoids in the end product, the flavor and smell will be much higher. I think that it is even more beneficial than having more. But that all mainly depends on the strain, so if you get yourself a strain that was grown in organic soil for few generations, you will see get the most benefits that way. I think it's also cheaper. The pots are heavy, mind you, and the growth is slower as opposed to the soil-less. You will still need some nice water/air pump to get the most from the nutrient/bacterial cold brews aka. teas. The more part depends on your environment and care. There are also some nice bottles to help you in the organics, I personally like some Canna products, their root stimulators and enzyme blends I add to my teas (yes, you can use algae and aloe for that). But that all depends. So many ways to grow the plants, just try some. I tried all and dirty hands all the way! :cheer:

Welcome back my friend! Stick around for some fun!

I just had a epic (for me harvest) organic soil nothing but water FTW.

Devils Tit - Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99(male) - picked the biggest girl in VEG to clone and ended up with 3 plants = 1.5 lbs dry wt. Gold is the new yellow... and all the buds trimmed are green!

DSC_0012_2_2.JPG

Welcome back my friend! Stick around for some fun!

I just had a epic (for me harvest) organic soil nothing but water FTW.

Devils Tit - Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99(male) - picked the biggest girl in VEG to clone and ended up with 3 plants = 1.5 lbs dry wt. Gold is the new yellow... and all the buds trimmed are green!

DSC_0012_2_2.JPG

Yo Bob, I'm gonna just read some here and there, sometimes give my insights on the matter. I'm not growing right now and I miss it, so this is the place to adore the growers and flowers. Gotta say I love the way your plants get all autumnal colors. And nice batch, I surely miss some quality sativa. I can throw some memories of mine, Herer, super smelly and fruitful:

P10004111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom