Growing info

stagg

Looking for good advice with growing from start to finish. I try it one way with using organic soil and they started out good but died. But my thing is with using organic soil what do they feed on when its nothing in the soil for them to use.

Looking for good advice with growing from start to finish. I try it one way with using organic soil and they started out good but died. But my thing is with using organic soil what do they feed on when its nothing in the soil for them to use.

Hey Stagg, welcome to 420, glad to have you here. I grow in organic soil and I use a soil called KindSoil. I don't know if you are in the USA but if you are, I highly recommend trying it. You can check out their soil, just google KindSoil. You can also check out my journal as well and look at the results I am having on my first grow with no experience ever with cannabis. It is a water only product meaning all I do is water my plants with a water that is in the pH range of 6.3-7.0. I don't have to ever add anything because the soil has everything your plant will need in it already.

Back
Top Bottom